Hello from an old timer..

Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 8/31/16 2:14 pm - Houston, TX

It seems like forever since I have posted on here.. I just want people to know that if you ever need to talk I am here.. It may take me a few days to answer but I will.. I see that the Texas board is almost dead and that bothers me.. God bless you all..

rachelp
on 8/31/16 2:35 pm
VSG on 08/01/16

Hi! I'm kind of a newbie here. I joined OH back in 2005 and decided against surgery but I came back and had it 8/1/16. The Texas forum used to be so active but it's definitely not anymore!

Sleeved 8/1/16

HW 285 / SW 276 / GW 160

Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 9/7/16 3:41 pm - Houston, TX

Congrats on your surgery.. Just email me anytime.. or send me a message..

(deactivated member)
on 8/31/16 2:52 pm - CA

DUDE!!!!   How have have you been?  I have been wondering about you for a while.    I think most people stick to the main board and surgery type boards.   I hope you will stick around, we need more vets posting, since we have so many new members.   

So glad to see you back on OH and posting, Ramon!!!!  

We are ramping up for our 2016 event here in CA, wish you could make it.  It would be like old times.  :)

Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 9/7/16 3:27 pm - Houston, TX

It has been a while.. I have had my share of ups in downs in life right now I am in a down.. I was diagnosed with congestive heart failure and cirrhosis of the liver in May but this too shall pass.. I would love to come to the event just not financially able to do so right now..

God bless you,

Ramon

Kathy S.
on 8/31/16 3:10 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Ramon    Ramon    Ramon    Ramon  Ramon    Ramon  Ramon    Ramon  Ramon    Ramon  

So Great to see you!  How are things going?  Stick around we MISS YOU!

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 9/7/16 3:30 pm - Houston, TX

Please.. LOL..  I will try to make it more often.. Right now I am dealing with health issues.. 

Kathy S.
on 9/8/16 7:52 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

I am sorry to hear!  Let us know what we can do to help and TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF  

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Gina 22 years out
on 9/4/16 6:02 pm - Burleson, TX

Ramon, my brother!!!! LTNS...Yea, I am one of the very few "family", still around. I will always feel a loyalty to OH.

I think about you, and ask about you, often. I know you have been through more than anyone deserves

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Da Shrinking Dawg
Ramon

on 9/7/16 3:29 pm - Houston, TX

Yes and still going through it..

It has been a while.. I have had my share of ups in downs in life right now I am in a down.. I was diagnosed with congestive heart failure and cirrhosis of the liver in May.. But someone told me that God will never put on us more than we can bear..

God bless you,

Ramon