Lossed 50 pounds but when does it slow down

Willie H.
on 8/23/16 9:06 am
VSG on 08/26/14

i LOST 90 LBS IN 10 MONTHS AND THOUGHT i WOULD BE DOWN TO MY (oops, sorry for CAPS) goal in a few more months (140lbs) only have lost about 12 lbs since so lose what you can while you can!!! I'll be at my 2 year surgiversary on 8/26/16!

These last 25-30 lbs are very hard but doable, also it is teaching me how to live and eat a healthy lifestyle. The tool will do it's work (55%-70%) but then you have to do your work!! So lose what you can now, your body will slow down when it feels it is getting to where it should be at. In a few months you'll be wondering why you are only losing 2 lbs a month!? So go for it! As Grim says we have yet to see "anyone disappear into thin air" (love that one!) 

Vertical Gastric Sleeve-(8/26/14)HW 347lbs SW-328lbs CW-247 lbs  GW-212lbs Randolph,                                                                                       "LOVE" is knowing someone has the power to hurt you, yet TRUST that they won't"  "Sing like no one's listening and dance like no one's watching!!"