Little update and some photos

Kathy S.
on 8/22/16 10:36 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Looks like a great time    Rain and all!

It's normal during this journey to have several periods where you hit the ground.  You are flying so high on the surgery being new, the rapid weight loss and the new you.  Emotional we need time to stop and decompress and it can feel like depression.  Talk it through and you will be fine.  I hit a 9 week stahl and thought I would lose my mind but kept going.

Keep up the great work Chris  

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Kelly L.
on 8/22/16 7:04 pm

I love the pics, look like a great time was had by all.  Glad it got you out of your funk, and you lost weight to boot!

Willie H.
on 8/23/16 7:34 am
VSG on 08/26/14

I like the fact that you are "LIVING", yes living it up! Enjoying life, friends and a healthy lifestyle! Things we could not really do before as we would have liked to.

That's the key in this WL journey-not just the weight loss, but the "gain" we have in doing so much more, being active, being aware of what we are putting in our bodies, having confidence and finally treating ourselves well-just good living!

You look good bro, but even better you sound good. You seem to be in a good place. Keep it up, and also keep strengthening and encouraging us with your pics. Way to go! Thanks.

Vertical Gastric Sleeve-(8/26/14)HW 347lbs SW-328lbs CW-247 lbs  GW-212lbs Randolph,                                                                                       "LOVE" is knowing someone has the power to hurt you, yet TRUST that they won't"  "Sing like no one's listening and dance like no one's watching!!"

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 8/23/16 1:33 pm - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

Thanks man, I appreciate that. Ya. I hadnt even thought of it, but the walk from where we parked to the concert venue wasnt necessarily hard or super long, but it was up hill pretty much the entire time, and took about 15 minutes to walk. PLUS the up hill/steps for the lawn seating. Didnt even wind me lol, and I didnt even realize it. Heck, was wearing jeans and was in the nice Georgia humidity and about 89 degrees. If I was sweating, I didnt notice! Thats also probably from being acclimated living in S. Florida though lol

Blog: www.thickto.fit

YouTube: Click Here!

Instagram: ThickTo.Fit

Heaviest Weight: 345 | SW: 315 | CW: 175 | GW: ~180