Just some NSV and want to kind of brag

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 8/2/16 5:31 am - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

Lately I've been getting a TON of people telling me how much weight I seem to have lost. I'm going to be honest, I absolutely love it. This surgery was a HUGE step/choice that I made, and if I lost a bunch of weight and didnt ever get comments on how great I'm doing, or how I'm looking awesome or its really noticeable, I'd be a little down in my spirits lol

That and because of my stall(s) and how I've slowed down in losing really fast (1+ pound a day)

Anyway, a lot of people have been commenting and I'm absolutely reveling in it :P

This weekend my wife and I have a wedding for one of her friends, so I tried on all my suits to find one that fit (more or less). I had to piecemeal one together with a black jacket and dark gray slacks, but I'm def not buying a new coat or slacks... It'll work. I tried on the ensemble I wore for my best friends wedding and I was SWIMMING in it... We decided to go buy me a nice dress shirt from Kohls, and while trying stuff on I was no longer XXXL or XXL. I bought an XL slim cut dress shirt. Say WHATTTTTTT 

Left: April 2015, Right: August, 2016 (how bout that morning hair haha) I even pulled the vest to the tightest spot

Same with t-shirts... I know its dumb to buy clothes, but they were 2 for $20, and I REALLY wanted a Batman shirt. AND we just got season tickets for Disney, so I bought a fun Donald/Mickey/Goofy shirt for when we first go with our friends in a few weeks. I bought a shirt for the Suicide Squad premier on Thursday. They're a little tight, and once they wash I'm sure they'll be unwearable for a month or so but whatever

Anyway, this next picture... My wife took a photo of me wearing a sport coat at Kohls. Put it next to a photo from a wedding we went to in NY in April... THIS picture lets me see how far I've come since deciding to have surgery + post op. Its been hard for me to really see it, but wow... I can there.

Cant wait to have on my suit and shirt w/ my beautiful wife at the wedding this weekend :)

Blog: www.thickto.fit

YouTube: Click Here!

Instagram: ThickTo.Fit

Heaviest Weight: 345 | SW: 315 | CW: 175 | GW: ~180

chassibi
on 8/2/16 5:35 am

You're doing great! And for the record, I don't think it's dumb to buy some clothes. I have to look professional at work, so have bough several things myself. I can't swim in my clothes, especially for meetings, etc.

Consult Weight:276/Surgery Day Weight: 241.6 /Goal Weight: 150

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 8/2/16 5:36 am - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

Oh absolutely. Certain things are required to update as we shrink for sure! I bought new jeans so that I'm not completely sagging lol. Aside from that I get to just wear our company polos, and still rock my XXL  

:)

jesuiscrystal
on 8/2/16 5:54 am - Urbana, IL
VSG on 07/12/16

I'm only three weeks out, and my pants are sagging big time. My father in law told me I have gone-ass syndrome. I've got to find some pants that fit better, even if I'm only travelling through this size.

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 8/2/16 6:09 am - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

haha yup. i say its like im a frog that stood up and put on pants... no butt

Kudzu
on 8/2/16 5:38 am
VSG on 07/28/16

Congratulations and great job. Looking good!

AngryViking
on 8/2/16 5:41 am
RNY on 07/17/14
On August 2, 2016 at 12:31 PM Pacific Time, Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T. wrote:

Lately I've been getting a TON of people telling me how much weight I seem to have lost. I'm going to be honest, I absolutely love it. This surgery was a HUGE step/choice that I made, and if I lost a bunch of weight and didnt ever get comments on how great I'm doing, or how I'm looking awesome or its really noticeable, I'd be a little down in my spirits lol

That and because of my stall(s) and how I've slowed down in losing really fast (1+ pound a day)

Anyway, a lot of people have been commenting and I'm absolutely reveling in it :P

This weekend my wife and I have a wedding for one of her friends, so I tried on all my suits to find one that fit (more or less). I had to piecemeal one together with a black jacket and dark gray slacks, but I'm def not buying a new coat or slacks... It'll work. I tried on the ensemble I wore for my best friends wedding and I was SWIMMING in it... We decided to go buy me a nice dress shirt from Kohls, and while trying stuff on I was no longer XXXL or XXL. I bought an XL slim cut dress shirt. Say WHATTTTTTT 

Left: April 2015, Right: August, 2016 (how bout that morning hair haha) I even pulled the vest to the tightest spot

Same with t-shirts... I know its dumb to buy clothes, but they were 2 for $20, and I REALLY wanted a Batman shirt. AND we just got season tickets for Disney, so I bought a fun Donald/Mickey/Goofy shirt for when we first go with our friends in a few weeks. I bought a shirt for the Suicide Squad premier on Thursday. They're a little tight, and once they wash I'm sure they'll be unwearable for a month or so but whatever

Anyway, this next picture... My wife took a photo of me wearing a sport coat at Kohls. Put it next to a photo from a wedding we went to in NY in April... THIS picture lets me see how far I've come since deciding to have surgery + post op. Its been hard for me to really see it, but wow... I can there.

Cant wait to have on my suit and shirt w/ my beautiful wife at the wedding this weekend :)

Well done, you!  You're looking awesome!

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 8/2/16 5:42 am - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

KansasPrincess
on 8/2/16 5:47 am - Gardner, KS
VSG on 10/15/15

THRIFT STORES! THEY WILL BE OUR BESTIE DURING LOSING PHASE!!!

HEIGHT 5'6" HW: 422.7 CW: 267.8 SURGERY DATE: 10/15/15 GW:160-170 VSG IN TIJUANA MEXICO WITH DR. JAIME PONCE DE LEON- REVISION TO RNY WITH DR. J. STEPHEN SCOTT, KS. 10/16/18

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 8/2/16 6:09 am - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

I tried :\ Went to goodwill and didnt find anything I liked, or would fit