Anyone use a Kid's Menu card?

mamawalmart
on 8/3/16 12:21 am

I have a couple times. But only when they have healthy choices and its usually for lunch. Mostly I just do like the rest and take leftovers home.

White Dove
on 8/3/16 8:23 am - Warren, OH

Restaurants are in business to make money.  Wait staff are there to collect a percentage of the meal cost in tips.

They are not going to be happy to find out that their meal cost and tips are reduced because you had surgery. 

Kid's menu choices are there to encourage the parents to buy full priced meals for themselves and have something less expensive for their kids.  If they had to pay full price for the kids, they would probably eat at home.

Trying to take advantage of the restaurant kid's policy is not fair.

What is your employer told you that your wages would be cut by 40% because 40% of the person that he hired is now gone?

Order an adult meal and throw that tacky kid's meal card away.  Those Facebook people are classless.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

CurlyCass1977
on 8/6/16 3:42 pm
RNY on 12/04/15 with

I have never even carried that card. I have a family of 7 and we all split meals now except for my oldest son who is 20 and Autistic he still orders off the kids menu and no one has ever tried to tell him different. We only eat out once a month anyway. If it was just my husband and I we would split an entree. 

RNY 12-4-15 

HW 316

Consult Weight 308 8/15/15

Surgery Weight 289 12/4/15

Current Weight 220 9/10/16