Thursday *****fest - 7/21/16

Scarletstitches
on 7/21/16 10:04 am

Have a migraine building, and Excedrin is the nay thing that ever Knicks these down, but surgery is less than a week out, and doc says no aspirin, damn it, I have things to get done before then and don't have 3 days to be crashed out with this. 

VSG 7/27/2016. HW 241 SW 222 CW 210. 5'4"

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 7/21/16 10:17 am
RNY on 08/05/19

Oh no! I can understand no asprin, but being miserable and conked out is terrible! Are you able to get something like Imitrex maybe as a one-off thing?

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

ladygodiva1228
on 7/21/16 10:36 am - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15

******** and scammers on Craigslist, ebay, letgo, all of those site. 

If I post some for $600 I'm not going to sell it for $50 no matter what poor pitiful excuse you come up with.  If you are having such a hard time with week to week living why the **** do you need a kayak?

Scammers I'm not ******g stupid when you text me with a number that is clear across the country, text with improper wording and beg for my address so you can send your check for said item.  Also, don't play the "I'm in the military card" you pieces of ****  I have friends and family members that have and currently serve and they would never speak the way you do.  So I say to you losers GO **** YOURSELVES!!!!.   I hate selling **** on-line.

Dr. Sanchez Lapband 9/12/2003
hw305/revision w280/cw197/gw150

Revision from Lap Band to Bypass on 2/4/2015 by Dr. Pohl

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 7/21/16 11:09 am
RNY on 08/05/19

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

The Salty Hag
on 7/21/16 10:42 am
RNY on 05/20/13

I'm having a "pukey pouch" kind of day. Not literally pukey, than goodness. Pouch feels off. I have had zero desire to eat, but I finally ate something ( meat and cheese, yo! ) because I knew I needed to, but I'm just still feeling off for some reason. I think it's stress. I'm super stressed out dealing with issues similar to Deanna's. The ex and I have mediation next week to try to work out child support crap. I hate dealing with it, and I hate having to see him-because his personal bull-dog/wife/battle fighter is usually there trying to worm her way into everything because my ex is actually too much of a whiny ***** to do anything on his own. I hate her SO much and I really hate that I allow her to get to me. I can literally feel the stress in my pouch-like my pouch itself is stressed....how weird is that?? Neither of them is worth the time I've taken to type this; yet...here I am.  

I made some friggin' awesome no sugar added vanilla bean ice cream yesterday and it's taking alllll my willpower not to break into it and demolish the whole batch. 

I had **** to do today, damn it. 

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

H.A.L.A B.
on 7/21/16 11:01 am

can you have you DH to go with you so he can shut the ***** up?  or tell your ex what an ass he is?  just saying. or bring a  really big strong guy in and let him just stare at your ex...with his arm crossed..don't you know anyone like that? .

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Grim_Traveller
on 7/21/16 11:42 am
RNY on 08/21/12

I'm available.

6'3" tall, male.

Highest weight was 475. RNY on 08/21/12. Current weight: 198.

M1 -24; M2 -21; M3 -19; M4 -21; M5 -13; M6 -21; M7 -10; M8 -16; M9 -10; M10 -8; M11 -6; M12 -5.

The Salty Hag
on 7/21/16 12:33 pm
RNY on 05/20/13

I do know someone like that! Michael! He's strong, and he's very intimidating when need be. He can be downright scary if the situation calls for it. He's usually at the ex's contempt hearings ( it is sad we have to have hearings so often that there's a routine to them! ) with me, and is even able to go into the courtroom with me, as can the bulldog with the ex. He's stared down the ex and the bulldog on numerous occasions. He always stands between us while we are waiting to go before the judge. Bulldog doesn't actually say anything nasty or smart assed at family court. She's all fake smiles and confidence. She's well-versed in court proceedings. She knows all the tricks when it comes to that kind of stuff. 

I'm not sure about the mediation thing, but I don't think either current spouse is allowed into the mediation room with us. I'm not sure he can get off work to go with me, but he'll try. I'm still a nervous wreck before any type of confrontation with my ex, even with Michael there. 

You should see some of the texts between my ex and me...he definitely knows I think he's an ass, among other things...haha.

I really hate confrontation of any kind, and especially with the ex. He was very manipulative during our marriage and it has taken me years to get a backbone of any kind with him. Even now, the rare occasions he and I speak, he gets that certain tone in his voice and he'll say my name a certain way, and he'll try to order me around. It no longer works on me, but I'll be honest-it's a struggle to ignore that tone in voice. It worked on me for 16 years...and we've been divorced almost 9 years now. I think it will always be a struggle for me. That's awful, isn't it?  That's why I prefer to deal with him in text messages; I don't have to hear him or his stupid, demanding voice, and I can respond more thoroughly and more thoughtfully, if that makes any sense. 

Tom Petty

pammieanne
on 7/21/16 12:38 pm - OK
RNY on 05/16/16

Ugh, my ex was a manipulative ass... and while he's lost power over me, my current hubby has to push me in order for me to stand up to him, and I don't even know why. 

But your last paragraph really hit home with me. 

Height 5'5" HW 260 SW 251 CW 141.6 (2/27/18)

RNY 5-16-16 Pre-Op 9lbs, M1-18.5lbs, M2-18.1lbs, M3-14.8lbs, M4-10.4lbs, M5-9.2lbs, M6-7lbs, M7-6.2lbs, M8-8.8lbs,M9-7.8lbs, M10-1 lb, M11-.6lbs, M12-4.4lbs

The Salty Hag
on 7/21/16 1:16 pm
RNY on 05/20/13

I get it. I totally understand. 

My hubby has had to do the same. He hates doing it, but it's helped me grow a pair...lol. 

Tom Petty