UGGHHH!!! Disappointed...:(

swim_bike_smile
on 7/24/16 3:25 pm
RNY on 06/13/16

I was able to go out and about and do things within aweek after surgery.  I was able to walk the mall and go shopping (with someone's help lifting).  I even went to Cleveland 9 days after surgery for the Cavs parade (I was in a lot of pain, though).  However, I didn't actually start feeling like a normal human being until 3ish weeks out.  I still needed a lot of rest and naps for the first 3 weeks.

Enjoy your daughter's wedding!  What an exciting time in your life!

(deactivated member)
on 7/25/16 5:47 am
ReShape on 10/30/16

Sorry your surgery got postponed but it does show your Dr definitely puts patients first. Some would just push ahead alone or with a stand in. 

I hope you get it done very soon and you regain mobility by the wedding. I know in my case I was up and moving pretty good in 2-3 weeks. My only issue then was easy fatigue which I figured was caused by the rapid weight loss, inability to eat much, etc. 

I'm sure you will have a great time at the wedding. Just put thought into, eating, resting, etc. Don't overdo it because that's when the day become miserable.   Rich

bigloser16
on 7/25/16 12:54 pm
VSG on 07/28/16

Thank you all so much for your wonderful responses. My surgery is rescheduled for this Thursday the 28th of July