Before and 11 years After

MyLady Heidi
on 7/18/16 1:22 pm

Thanks.  I took about 6 thousand photos, narrowed it down to 1300 keepers.  It was my dream to visit Africa.  Now onto India to see the Tigers and Indian elephants and rhinos.

karenp8
on 7/18/16 6:52 pm - Brighton, IL

Love the boots and even more the pictures! Amazing adventures you've been having!

MyLady Heidi
on 7/18/16 11:46 pm

Thanks it has been an amazing year, I just returned from Kauai where I convinced my husband to take a biplane tour of the island.  So amazing.

I created this picture from my Red Baron flight with the man I would most love to meet.

karenp8
on 7/18/16 11:42 am - Brighton, IL

You look as amazing as always Heidi! You give me hope that I can still be maintaining at 11 years out! It's 4 years for me and I love my new life. Hubby retired this year and we bought an RV and have been camping and traveling. I keep my before picture on my frig to keep me motivated and focused on my new lifestyle changes. Great to see you pop in,girl!

MyLady Heidi
on 7/18/16 11:50 am

Thanks.  Enjoy traveling, it's great.  My new husband is a travel buff, he's been to 55 countries and counting.  India is our next big adventure.  We went to South Africa in May, Kauai in June, headed for Atlanta next week, Yellowstone and Churchill to see the polar bears in the fall.  Everyday is something new.

(deactivated member)
on 7/18/16 5:56 pm

You look very nice. Great pictures too!

MyLady Heidi
on 7/18/16 11:49 pm

Thanks!  Animal photography is my passion, it fuels my desire for trips to all corners of the earth, and my husband DoD job enables us to go.