Discount Disneyland Tickets for OH Conference Attendees

(deactivated member)
on 6/23/16 6:55 am - CA

OH is happy to announce that our ObesityHelp 2016 National Conference attendees can get discounted tickets to Disneyland for entrance to the park between 09/26/16 and 10/07/16.  Click here and scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Disneyland Diamond Celebration banner to purchase your tickets!      

seattledeb
on 6/23/16 8:13 am

Guess they figured why I was going!

(deactivated member)
on 6/23/16 8:23 am - CA

Of course!  Everyone wants to go to the Happiest Place on the Earth! 

Bonroxie19
on 6/23/16 7:31 pm

i am so sad.  i am going to be on a east coast cruise.  (not sad about that) but sad i am missing the conference.  

Bonnie RNY 2/11/15 by Dr. Takahaski

5'3" SW 230 pounds, GW per Dr. Takahaski 150 pounds, CW 132 pounds (10/1/17)

BMI 19% Bod Pod test 1/29/17 13.1 mile half marathon, 1 hour 59 mins (8/21/2017)

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 6/24/16 5:12 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

I've never been to Disneyland, but isn't it a place mostly for kids? Not sure if I wanted to go or not.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

(deactivated member)
on 6/24/16 6:09 am - CA

It's definitely not just for kids. There is a second park too California Adventure.  It has rides that def will appeal to those who like thrill.  California Screamer (roller coaster with a loop). Tower of Terror (you go up several hundred feet and your elevator drops). So much more.  Go to YouTube and sear for ride videos, you'll get an understanding of what it is like. It's actually a great place for people of all ages.   I grew up in Ca and go frequently, my favorite rides are Pirates of the Carribean.  Space Mountain (now Hyoerspace Mountain). Haunted Manision, just to name a few.  The park offers entertainment with the Light Parade, you have several Disney themed movie ride (Cars, Toy Story, Finding Nemo) which appeals to the young kids, but is fun for adults too!    You won't be disappointed if you go!  Everyone should experience Disneyland at some point in their life. :)