Wylie Texas Bariatric weight loss center

nccarolinagirl
on 6/21/16 4:41 pm - Liberty, NC

does anyone know if the Bariatric treatment center in Wylie Texas still exist. I can't seem to get in touch with them and in order to be referred to a dr here to follow up I need a copy of my records. Someone please help

(deactivated member)
on 6/22/16 6:49 am - CA

If you cannot get the info on the Surgeon's office, try contacting the Health Information Management dept (Medical Records) at the hospital you had surgery in.  They should have your chart from your surgical admission that will have your History and Physical that was done by your bariatric surgeon as well as your operative report.  Those two things, should be enough to get you referred to another physician for follow up.    The H&P will give the detailed history of your health and the op report will tell them what procedure was done, how you tolerated the surgery and the outcome (you tolerated the procedure well or did you have occurrences during that time.)  

I hope this information is helpful. 

Good luck

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 6/22/16 9:18 am
RNY on 08/05/19

Can you drive to their office in person? That will give you a firm answer if they're still there.

I found the address for Bariatric Treatment Center, then googled the address.  That turned up a place called Forrest Health Services, not sure if that's the same place.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

nccarolinagirl
on 6/22/16 10:43 am - Liberty, NC

I would love to drive there, however I live in NC and trying to get help with weight loss center here but can't get help till I get my records. The center was the hospital I had my surgery at. I can't get any help with my surgical issues until I get my records :/

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 6/22/16 10:52 am
RNY on 08/05/19

What was the name of the doctor who performed your surgery? That may help to track him down.

If you can't remember, maybe your insurance company would know? They would have processed the claim and have it in their records.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

nccarolinagirl
on 6/22/16 10:58 am - Liberty, NC

I looked her up. It's Dr Julie Leverton I left a message on her nurses voicemail today. Dr Leverton will return a call if she gets the message. She's a awesome Dr. She is now a colon Dr