Yep, Eat Meat, Lose Big Time.

Steph Meat Hag
on 6/23/16 11:40 am - Dallas , TX
VSG on 03/14/16 with

Have to agree, I primarily eat meat, eggs, and cheese.  Over and over.  I do sometimes have some berries, yogurt, or some veggies but those are occasionally through the week.  I do like something else besides meat for restroom happiness.  BUT I am here to sing the praises of a meat based diet.  First my husband and I are happy with shopping, there's so much less to think about.  Stop at the lunch meat section for meats and cheeses.  I just make little rolls with sliced meat and cheese for lunch.  Stop at the cheese counter and get some interesting and fun cubes or blocks of cheeses.  Then to the meat counter for steak, pork, chicken, and fish.  And that pretty much concludes our tour.  I do like some coffee and soy milk, and I do enjoy a pickle or olive with my lunch meats from time to time.  But no more of the middle of the store shopping and looking for something new.  Funny thing is by reducing the total sum of selections down to meats and cheeses we're trying all kinds of ways to make the meats, and trying new cheeses.  So variety is there and our happiness with our waist lines is very high.  On a positive note in just 3 months our combined loss has been 90lbs.  

GO MEAT!

Age:40|Height: 5'9"|Lap Band 2/11/08 |Revision VSG 3/14/16

The cake is a lie, but Starbucks is not.

https://fivedaymeattest.com