Thursday *****fest - 6/16/16

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 6/16/16 1:01 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

I've been on the boards for 3+ years and there are a LOT of questions that get asked over and over and over. I can understand being nervous and now knowing how to search the site, but yeah, it does get old after a while.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Oxford Comma Hag
on 6/16/16 3:14 pm

Mickey Mouse is living under my fridge and evading the mousetraps. Rotten bugger.

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Ladytazz
on 6/20/16 12:20 am

You should borrow Larry.  I had a terrible mouse problem.  They would just come out and toy with us while we were watching TV.  My landlord put out poison but they just kept coming back so I decided to get a cat.

Larry has earned his keep I have not seen a live mouse since I got him.  My neighbors complain that they have mice all over the place and we have been mouse free.

A few months ago my daughter and I sat for an hour watching him with a mouse.  He had a ball, catching it and letting it go and then catching it again.  I wish I had filmed it.  My favorite was when he actually tossed the thing in the air and caught it in his mouth.  When he was done there wasn't a whisker left of it.

WLS 10/28/2002 Revision 7/23/2010

High Weight  (2002) 240 Revision Weight (2010) 220 Current Weight 115.

Oxford Comma Hag
on 6/20/16 6:36 am

Larry is a handsome guy. My neighbor has a really nice Manx kitty who comes to visit. I wish he would catch the mouse while he was at it.

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Donna L.
on 6/16/16 5:09 pm - Chicago, IL
Revision on 02/19/18

I have Celiac disease and eat low carb so I never consume wheat.  The receptionist at internship wanted to share dinner with me.  Dinner, being pizza, meant I put some of the toppings on my salad and didn't eat the crust.  It was protein heavy, so I was basically good to go.  No carbs, no wheat, about a 200 calorie meal.  All good.

However, one of the other interns at my site (I'm finishing my counseling clinicals) stated to a coworker: "She shouldn't be eating pizza!  What is she doing?!"  I have an eating disorder which she is aware of, since I openly discuss it during supervision (I see clients who are bariatric patients and also clients with anorexia, so it's relevant to my supervision).  I overheard this down the hallway it was so loud.  Both a new employee and clients in the waiting room heard this statement.

I live in Illinois, but I'm a Sicilian from New Jersey.  I may have made strangly hands in the air, I was so annoyed.  I spoke to her privately, but geeze.  A counselor no less...

I follow a ketogenic diet post-op. I also have a diagnosis of binge eating disorder. Feel free to ask me about either!

It is not that we have so little time but that we lose so much...the life we receive is not short but we make it so; we are not ill provided but use what we have wastefully. -- Seneca, On the Shortness of Life

Bonroxie19
on 6/16/16 9:51 pm

How can Donald Trump still be around

the Orlando tragedy

the parents that let their 2 year old child go near the water in disneyworld

my angry boss that takes it out on me

my freaking hamstring that has already taken over a month from my running

by hey Friday is almost here.....

Bonnie RNY 2/11/15 by Dr. Takahaski

5'3" SW 230 pounds, GW per Dr. Takahaski 150 pounds, CW 132 pounds (10/1/17)

BMI 19% Bod Pod test 1/29/17 13.1 mile half marathon, 1 hour 59 mins (8/21/2017)