Thursday *****fest

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 5/26/16 12:47 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

Apparently reading is a byegone skill. Seriously, people?

You may want to check with your doctor, but for mine, sugar-free popsicles counted towards the liquid quota! It was a nice change of pace :)

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Deanna798
on 5/26/16 1:07 pm
RNY on 08/04/15

My eye started twitching just reading this.  I hope it gets better soon!

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

(deactivated member)
on 5/26/16 1:31 pm
Oxford Comma Hag
on 5/26/16 4:04 pm

Dear Mouse living under the refrigerator,

Go away and take your offspring with you. 

Good day, you furry little menace.

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 5/26/16 6:53 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

I'm getting tired of these people on the phone & riding their bike on the path totally oblivious to what's going on around them. Seriously if it isn't ok in a car, what makes it ok on a bike? Really this kid kept wavering around & I'm trying to get past him, I'm ringing my bell & he can't look away from his phone & almost ran into me. I yelled at him to get off his ******g phone.

Ditto for people in the street, they don't look where they're going, just keep looking at their phone, but yet if they get hit now what? I swear I think they lowered the driving speed in the streets to accommodate these dumb asses.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

travsis3890
on 5/27/16 3:20 am

1- I hate the rising group(religion, region, ethnicity, language, etc.) mentality and the subsequent group bias which consequently ends up in hatred towards the "other group".

2- I hate the fact how we have forgotten the ability to respect others while disagreeing with them. 

3- I hate pseudoscience masquerading as true wisdom without any strong evidence (at least controlled, double-blind studies of a significant sample size) to support it.

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 5/27/16 6:27 am
RNY on 08/05/19

YES!! FFS, nobody's going to hurt your children, people just want to pee!

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

travsis3890
on 5/29/16 9:49 pm

Hahaha Guess I got a bit carried away

dog_hair_dinner
on 5/27/16 4:56 am
RNY on 03/01/16

My husband is very overweight and is getting sick.  He has a chronic cough the doctors can't figure out how to stop and since he gained his last 20lbs, his snoring has gotten so bad that we can't sleep in the same bed together.  He keeps eating junk food and it's out of control.  I don't know how to help him.