Thursday *****fest

Steph Meat Hag
on 5/12/16 11:22 am - Dallas , TX
VSG on 03/14/16 with

Ok I'll do this.  Last week I was happy at work, totally content.  I work with my hubs at a university and we both worked in the same office.  We had some budget cuts and his position was cut and he was sent to work for another department.  So bad news you can't stay here, good news we found you a new home with same pay and no drop in title.  

I also lost my employee who was the best person to work with.  Very happy made coming to work a happy event and I miss him a lot.  He also was moved to another department. But that does little to make me feel better about coming to this office.

So there is nothing wrong, except socially I'm in a bad mood at work and don't trust our director.  Thanks for making a post to let something out.

Age:40|Height: 5'9"|Lap Band 2/11/08 |Revision VSG 3/14/16

The cake is a lie, but Starbucks is not.

https://fivedaymeattest.com

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 5/12/16 11:35 am
RNY on 08/05/19

Job uncertainty and restructuring are the WORST! It sucks to know you can't rely on anything, but I'm really glad your husband still has a job.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

Steph Meat Hag
on 5/13/16 4:24 pm - Dallas , TX
VSG on 03/14/16 with

I agree about both the mistrust and being totally happy he has a job. While I feel whiney about the matter, underneath it I know it'll work out.

Age:40|Height: 5'9"|Lap Band 2/11/08 |Revision VSG 3/14/16

The cake is a lie, but Starbucks is not.

https://fivedaymeattest.com

(deactivated member)
on 5/12/16 12:11 pm

I wanna ***** about the internet!!!  I feel like my classroom has a hex on it or something.  My student's laptops won't connect half the time lately and of course, at this point in the year, we are doing lots of projects and we need the darn internet!!!  I want to teach and I don't have time to be the technology fixer!!!

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 5/12/16 12:31 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

I'm convinced that the computers all know how much we rely on them, and decide to deliberately screw with us sometimes just for ****s and giggles.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

(deactivated member)
on 5/12/16 12:39 pm

Especially this time of the year when I am already about to pull out my hair!!!

Heather P.
on 5/12/16 12:29 pm

OK, here goes.  I train the new employees where I work, and we have been really slow for the past couple years,not enough work to go around....BUT THE DUMB***** WHO ARE IN CHARGE KEEP HIRING MORE PEOPLE!!!!!  Then lucky me, I get to train them, and then give them some of the little work I have to do!!!!   UGH!!!

Ht 5'7" HW 406, SW 361

RNY 3/28/16

SkinnyScientist
on 5/12/16 2:13 pm

Running a very STRICT and TIGHT budget to pay your auto AND condo insurance. Then getting a check in the mail for an overpayment. Turns out that my mortgage company decided to start escrowing the condo insurance. I missed the memo.

So the bad part was scrimping and saving to get the $400 bucks together which should have been used to pay down a credit card and feeling quite stupid.

The good news is feeling like I won the lottery cuz a $400 check appeared in the mail.

RNY Surgery: 12/31/2013; 

Current weight (2/27/2015) 139lbs, ~14% body fat

Three pounds below Goal!!! Yay !  

Oxford Comma Hag
on 5/12/16 3:17 pm

All the things!

In laws who don't offer one condolence to us but are on FB begging for prayer when one of theirs gets a minor injury playing sports. 

Judgmental ***** who think those who didn't graduate college are stupid, knuckledragging guttersnipes. 

Humblebraggarts. Just brag; don't try to dress it up in false modesty.

Ants trying to come in my kitchen.

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Neesie57
on 5/13/16 4:24 pm
VSG on 08/04/15

Don't you just LOVE people who practically yell, "LOOK AT ME!  LOOK AT ME!" Then, when someone does look at them they say, "Oh, I'm so embarrassed that everyone is looking at lil ol me."

5' 5" tall. VSG on August 4, 2015/ Starting weight 239.9/ Surgery weight 210.9/ Current weight 137.4/ Goal weight 140/ No longer overweight, now a NORMAL weight. Now that I'm at goal, it's time to move on to maintenance!!!!!!!!