Thursday *****fest

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 5/12/16 8:16 am
RNY on 08/05/19

***** (/biCH/): noun, informal. To express displeasure; grumble.

What's on your mind, OH? Incompetent coworkers? Obnoxious neighbors? Clueless significant other? Pissed off by world events?

Put on your big-kid panties and vent away!

• Don't call out other OH users by name, personal attacks are no bueno!

• Make it short, write a novel. Whatever you need!

• Swearing is fine. If you don't want to read it, turn on the "mature language filter" in your OH settings.

BRING IT ON!

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

(deactivated member)
on 5/12/16 8:21 am

Wait it's THURSDAY!!! I thought it was Friday!! FFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 5/12/16 8:38 am - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

that is the worst.

Blog: www.thickto.fit

YouTube: Click Here!

Instagram: ThickTo.Fit

Heaviest Weight: 345 | SW: 315 | CW: 175 | GW: ~180

The Salty Hag
on 5/12/16 8:41 am
RNY on 05/20/13

I told my husband last night "It feels like a Sunday for some reason". And he said "Don't say that! That means tomorrow will be Monday!" Haha.

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

on 5/12/16 9:42 am
RNY on 08/05/19

Deanna798
on 5/12/16 6:13 pm
RNY on 08/04/15

David,  my darling!

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

The Salty Hag
on 5/12/16 8:39 am
RNY on 05/20/13

People who can't stay off their damn cell phones during a movie, or other events that require cell phones be silent or off. They think their dimmed screen and phone on vibrate=I'm not bugging anyone, so I can text and tweet to my heart's content. Wrong, bucko. I can see your stupid phone...and you should have it shoved up your ass....sideways.

Hubs and I had tickets to see The Blue Man Group last night. ( The show was awesome, btw! ) It was specifically requested that cell phones remain unused, put away, off...left alone. There's always gotta be that one douchebag though..."Ooh I'm special! Surely they mean everyone but me!" **** you and your phone, dude. He was too far from me to smack him with my purse, damn it. I thought about screaming at him, I could have. There were some silences during some of their numbers...but then I'd really have been no better than Douchey McDoucherson. He was in a box seat, so not everyone could see it, but I damn sure could.

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

Heather P.
on 5/12/16 12:23 pm

I can't understand why people pay money to see a show or a movie and then spend the whole time on their phone - MORONS!

Ht 5'7" HW 406, SW 361

RNY 3/28/16

Neesie57
on 5/13/16 3:57 pm
VSG on 08/04/15

Or they spend the whole concert singing the words to the songs or standing up in front of you so you can't see a thing.  And loud candy wrappers that make my skin crawl each time I hear them and can't hear the play, movie or concert. ARRRGGGGGGG!

5' 5" tall. VSG on August 4, 2015/ Starting weight 239.9/ Surgery weight 210.9/ Current weight 137.4/ Goal weight 140/ No longer overweight, now a NORMAL weight. Now that I'm at goal, it's time to move on to maintenance!!!!!!!!

on 5/13/16 7:53 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

How about the people who feel the need to record the concert on their iPhone instead of, ya know, actually watching and enjoying???