COLD WAR

(deactivated member)
on 4/29/16 8:09 am, edited 4/29/16 8:10 am

My dog and I are not currently on speaking terms. He is being a royal ass lately. He always runs away into the dense forest surrounding our 5 acres. He comes home with things he has stolen from houses up to 4 miles down my secluded street. He brought home a horn from a Ram that still had skull meat from a guy down the street last week.

I had to return to horn because I know the guy and I knew I needed to return it. KNOCK KNOCK.... "Hey man, sorry to interrupt your dinner, my dog got this from your yard I think." Him.. "Yeah, he also took a huge one four steps from my doorstep on the way out". Hearing it was bad enough, SEEING the tape on it was so hard not to lose my **** laughing in this guys face. Stupid dog.

This morning, as I'm making my kids "Friday omelet day". My 17 year old daughter comes to the table crying. That stupid a** dog stepped on her Nextbook and shattered the glass. It was in her backpack, in a case! If you DARE leave a sock on the floor, GONE! He was asleep on my recliner yesterday. He needs his "blankie" before he goes to bed. And he will NOT eat his food until a boiled egg is included! He barks at phantoms, and will peel paint with his gas!

Somewhere in there, I find him irresistible! DAMMIT!! Peace guys.

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 4/29/16 8:14 am
RNY on 08/05/19

Aaaaaaaah that face! Love me some pibbles!!!

Here's my Sammy. He's been completely ambivalent about the baby for the past 6 months, but when Little Dude started on baby food last week? Holy crap, instant buddies-4-evah. Sammy walks by when I'm holding Little Dude, baby reaches out, and Sammy headbutts his little hand to get scritches. Awww!

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

(deactivated member)
on 4/29/16 11:32 am

It's been so long since my son was that small. It will floor you how fast the next 15 years will go by Julie. The BEST years of my life were raising these two with their Mother.

This is a great picture of a few of the best things we will ever encounter in our lives. Our kids, and our offspring also. 

Thank you for sharing this.

on 4/29/16 11:46 am
RNY on 08/05/19

Heck, time is already moving fast, it's like I blinked and BOOM he's six months old. When the heck did that happen??

No matter how old he is, though, I'm having a blast being a mom :)

Heather P.
on 4/29/16 8:31 am

Haha!  Gota love'em.   BTW  i just saw your before and after pics yesterday - WOWZA!  You look fantastic!  Congrats!

Ht 5'7" HW 406, SW 361

RNY 3/28/16

(deactivated member)
on 4/29/16 11:33 am

Thank you.

pammieanne
on 4/29/16 8:34 am - OK
RNY on 05/16/16

Those eyes!

We have a Yorkie, and 2 boxer girls - who will rival your boys gas - And, right now, a boy boxer foster. Luckily our 5 acres are fenced, or else I'm sure they'd all be bringing us home stuff from the neighbors as well... except the Yorkie, she'd probably be lunch for some rogue coyote.

He's soo soo cute!, blankets are important you know, lil boys get cold at nap time ;)

Height 5'5" HW 260 SW 251 CW 141.6 (2/27/18)

RNY 5-16-16 Pre-Op 9lbs, M1-18.5lbs, M2-18.1lbs, M3-14.8lbs, M4-10.4lbs, M5-9.2lbs, M6-7lbs, M7-6.2lbs, M8-8.8lbs,M9-7.8lbs, M10-1 lb, M11-.6lbs, M12-4.4lbs

seasley
on 4/29/16 9:21 am
RNY on 12/17/15

My dogs could give your dog a run for his money. My dogs snore, they sleep in the garage at night and i can hear them in the house. Also my female can stink up the house and chase people out of the room with her loud smelly farts.  I love my fur babies and can't resist them 

on 4/29/16 10:06 am
RNY on 08/05/19

Awwwwwww, I love that those two are buddies!

Did the dogs take to the baby right away? Or did it take a while?

seasley
on 4/29/16 3:23 pm
RNY on 12/17/15

My female was in the house during my daughters pregnancy so she knew something was up. it took her a little bit to take to the baby, The male is an Outdoor dog and we just introduced the dog to the baby and she is know 8 months old. He is too big and likes to jump but he is curious.