...Getting Back On Track

Lauren010110
on 4/27/16 2:56 pm - Victorville, CA

I can't tell you how amazing this post is! I am getting back on track by starting with the basics... starting out with liquids, and having a protein and leafy green for one meal... My boss and I went for a walk to lunch, and I opted for the salad instead of the rice =) I can already feel the "fullness" coming back and I have only been on liquids for a day and a half! It was easy to eat off my plate when my husband prepared dinner.. I am proud of myself for not touching the rice he put on my plate last night! (He joked that I just didn't like what he prepared, but was proud of me for resisting). We meal prep on a regular basis for dinner to make it easy and I take leftovers for lunch the next day!

I have started journaling again to keep me motivated to see things on the list beneficial to my success. 

I have exceeded 64 oz of liquid intake and it's so much fun going to the restroom every 30 minutes!!! LOL

Hi, My name is Lauren and I am  lover of crystal light and other low calorie/low sugar flavor enhancers. (enter group response **Hi Lauren**)

Every so often I go through "difficulties" like this, and that is when I put my nose to the grind and trudge on... I generally find my way back! I am an active member/participant in 3 support groups and have been since my revision 2 years ago. Lack of support will not be the reason I fail.

Thank you for the support!