Reviews on Dr. Cirangle

mona.babaei5
on 4/21/16 11:37 am

Hi everyone, I've decided to have a sleeve surgery after years and years of being overweight. I met Dr. Cirangle at the end of Feb and I just finished doing all the tests he asked me so he could send the reports to the insurance company to see if they will cover the surgery. No one from his office has contacted me to update me and getting in touch with them is not easy. If anyone has had their surgery done with him in the last 6 months contact me please. As I'm moving to Southern California and probably won't be able to continue with him and more over is there a way I get all the test reports I did as some of them were not covered by my insurance.  

GeekMonster, Insolent Hag
on 4/21/16 11:54 am - CA
VSG on 12/19/13

He was MIA for several months away from his practice.  Interesting to hear that you were able to meet with him in February.

I'm in SoCal.  If you need a reference for a surgeon here, let me know.

"Oderint Dum Metuant"    Discover the joys of the Five Day Meat Test!

Height:  5'-7"  HW: 449  SW: 392  GW: 179  CW: 220

mona.babaei5
on 5/11/16 1:28 pm

Thank you for the message, sorry for the late reply. I just moved to Newport Beach CA, and my surgeon just informed me that the insurance company approved my surgery but the problem now is that I should fly to Concord CA for the surgery. Can I still change the surgeon at this point? Can I also have the reference you mentioned... thanks a million xxx

GeekMonster, Insolent Hag
on 5/11/16 3:10 pm - CA
VSG on 12/19/13

Justin Braverman at the NEW Program.

Here's a link to his website.

Their offices used to be in Newport Beach.  Now their offices are in Orange off the 55.  He's really a great guy and a wonderful surgeon.  The office staff is horrendous, so be warned.

"Oderint Dum Metuant"    Discover the joys of the Five Day Meat Test!

Height:  5'-7"  HW: 449  SW: 392  GW: 179  CW: 220

mona.babaei5
on 5/11/16 6:32 pm

Thanks for that, I contacted their office and explained my case and they said they will verify my insurance and call me back for an appointment with the Dr.

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 4/21/16 1:30 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

Under HIPAA, you are entitled to copies of your medical records (and test results). See if you can talk to the office's medical records department and they should be able to provide them.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

mona.babaei5
on 5/11/16 1:33 pm

Thank you, will do that for sure..I've been busy moving..sorry for the late reply xx

stacyrg
on 4/21/16 4:54 pm
VSG on 05/12/14

I'm in So Cal also and if you want a recommendation for a surgeon, I'd be happy to recommend mine.  He's great.  Just let me know!

mona.babaei5
on 5/11/16 1:29 pm

Hi there, thanks for the message..just moved to Newport Beach, CA.. can I please have your surgeons information :)  

Sharon SW-267
GW-165 CW-167 S.

on 4/22/16 5:18 am - PA
RNY on 12/22/14

You can also get copies of the results from the lab company.  With Labcorp you can ask for a copy to be sent to you when you have the test, or you can call their 800 number later.

I would think the other lab companies have the same service.

Sharon