Good Afternoon Beautiful People

Cris M.
on 4/14/16 10:19 am - Glen Burnie, MD

I've not checked in here in forever. How ya doin'? What's NEW & Exciting? I'm still rocking my weight loss. Highest 315 Surgery day 268 & now maintain in the 180s. I've added weights to my work out. Feeling Strong & Blessed. Hope you are living your BEST life. -Hugs

Lauren010110
on 4/14/16 11:46 am, edited 4/14/16 4:47 am - Victorville, CA

I am doing well, Thank you for asking! It is nice to hear that your weight loss is being maintained! I am in the same boat as you... I have about 5 more pounds to hit my surgeons goal, and I will see how I feel at that point. We just adopted our daughter about 5 months ago, so I have not been able to physically go into the gym to work out, but I would do exercises while I was home with her- Thankfully I was able to loose a little while I was on my leave. We just don't feel comfortable bringing her to they gym, since there is technically no supervision. Thank you for the positive vibes... they reached me! 

I hope you have a fantastic day

Cris M.
on 4/14/16 11:54 am - Glen Burnie, MD

Congratulations ? on your weight loss & your daughter, how exciting!!! I'm sure your little one will keep you moving. Have a WONDERFUL day/week/year. ?

(deactivated member)
on 4/15/16 7:52 am

Hi Cris.

Welcome back and great going on your maintenance. You sound very happy and confident.