Ella Fyno

dog_hair_dinner
on 4/15/16 5:44 am
RNY on 03/01/16

omg the ass post.  I totally forgot about that one.  That one was HILARIOUS and gave me some much-needed comedic relief with my bathroom woes.

mschwab
on 4/14/16 11:19 am
RNY on 11/21/14

You are being super hard on yourself.  I have always been impressed with how open and introspective you are, and with your willingness to let all of us see who you really are.  You have helped more people than you give yourself credit for, even in the short time you have been here.  Thanks for being you!

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

(deactivated member)
on 4/14/16 2:45 pm

Thank you so much. You're EVERYONE'S example here. When people learn what you've walked through, it makes their stuff pale in comparison.

Kathyjs
on 4/14/16 4:29 am

I am impressed how much you have lost and taken control of your life in such a short time. Soon comes the hard part though.. Maintaining. At 13 years post op I still have to be careful each and every day. I know you are doing this for your loved ones but be a little selfish and do this for YOU. 

(deactivated member)
on 4/14/16 2:32 pm

Thank you.

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 4/14/16 1:12 pm - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

Dude... I havent even had surgery and I'm there with you on the liquid diet comments... I havent gotten to that stage (in fact, my surgeon doesnt really even require a full liquid diet stage!!) but I'm sure its a source of relief from people so I dont mind it. I imagine your intention is that of how great the vets here are at chumming up the same information time and time again

I will skim most posts, I come on every morning I get to the office. Yours are always interesting and not even necessarily about WLS, say your poem for example. I appreciate all that.

Its a community, which means its more than JUST one topic. So kudos on that.

Thanks for your contributions.

(deactivated member)
on 4/14/16 2:34 pm

Thanks Chris. Good luck on your upcoming surgery. I hope the training is going good for your pup.

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 4/14/16 2:12 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

(deactivated member)
on 4/14/16 2:43 pm

You most likely don't even know you're one of my favorite people here. But not because you're so nice (which you are). It's because you remind me of my grandma. That Woman could leave you standing there, mouth agape, grasping at words after she had just completely dressed you down, in the nicest way they've ever been spoken to. It was artful and delicate in it's ferocity. That's why I follow you so keenly. For that!!!

I never thought I would EVER meet anyone *****minded me of her again. Thank you Julie! 

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 4/14/16 2:45 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

Awwwwwwwww, I'm honored :)

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!