Am I totally awful? 18+ only please. TY

Juliek7312
on 4/12/16 3:39 pm

you will almost 100% have some loose skin. I'm going to be blunt. He sounds like an immature asshole. He is not wedding material, not the other way around. Tell him to kiss your much smaller ass.

Height: 5'5" HW: 370 SW: 363 CW: 177 RNY: 4/28/15

Hislady
on 4/12/16 4:00 pm - Vancouver, WA

Because the skinny girls won't have his loser ass they know he's a piece of work and they won't give him the time of day!!

bruindiva92
on 4/12/16 8:39 am
Revision on 03/29/17

I agree with others here...this is not the man for you.  If he will only marry you when you are "skinny" HE'S NOT HUSBAND MATERIAL!  Run from this man as fast as you can....

Lose all the weight you want.  Build your confidence and self-esteem.  If you are living together, I would suggest finding your own place. Don't settle for any man because he is paying attention to you.

Kathy S.
on 4/12/16 11:37 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Run, away as fast as you can.

It will always be something and you will never be good enough to marry. He is dealing with his low self esteem by making you the issue. Concentrate on YOU!  Be the best you can be and you will see clearly he is not for you!

Keep us posted on how you are doing.   

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

crystal M.
on 4/12/16 8:42 am - Joliet, IL

Personally if your boyfriend/ husband does not make you feel beautiful and cherished then he is not worth it.  By the sounds of it he does not. 

I would love my husband if he gained weight and visa-versa.  My love is not contingent on weight.   

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 4/12/16 8:49 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Follow your instincts & dump him, plus he's peepin, no gawking at other girls too? Build up your self esteem & have the confidence to know that you deserve better., because you do.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

mute
on 4/12/16 9:36 am
RNY on 03/23/15

Only you know what's right for you but IMO this does not sound like a classic case of losing weight, feeling hot and wanting to dump the person who has stood by your side. This sounds like you maybe gaining confidence in yourself and realizing that maybe your man hasn't treated you the best and realizing that you deserve better because YOU DO. And you did before too!! You just didn't see it before. But take advantage of this clarity and re-evaluate what you want before marriage because that **** is supposed to be for life. It sounds like you take it seriously, which is awesome!! So seriously think about what you want and maybe see that what you might want is someone who thinks you're beautiful at any size. Because we all deserve that.

Melinda

HW: 377 SW: 362 CW:131

TOTAL LOSS: 249 pounds

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 4/12/16 9:43 am
RNY on 08/05/19

Love that comes with conditions isn't love at all.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

amurillo04
on 4/12/16 11:35 am

Not at all, you are exactly right, what you described made me cringe.  My fiance would never say something like a wont marry you because your fat and any good man wouldn't.  Your so concerned with saving your virginity for a husband (which I respect you completely) but really it should also be saved for someone who will love you fat or skinny, which this guy is definitely not. 

AnImperfectAngel
on 4/12/16 11:49 am - Victoria, Canada
VSG on 05/30/17

Let's just call this for what it is, he's abusive.

He may not be hitting you physically but he is playing with you mentally and emotionally. Breaking you down, telling you that you're not good enough, disrespecting you by looking at other women in front of you and saying hurtful things.

I guarantee you that he will not change. He has low self-esteem, likes to manipulate you and is really insecure.

You are beautiful inside and out at any size, shape or color. You are young and just starting your life, please love yourself enough to put your health and happiness before any man. You deserve the best life that you can create for yourself.

Normally I would say; 'Lose that zero and get you a hero' but since we're on OH, I'll say; 'Lose that fool and use your tool'

Best of luck to you.

Rhiannon

High W: 265 Surgery W: 208 Current W: 160 Goal W: 135

VSG Surgery May 30, 2017