Repetative

CMR1075
on 4/5/16 6:30 pm
VSG on 01/15/16

That is so awesome! As soon as I get home from work I will check it out. I wonder if I am able to do that for family members that are on my insurance as well??? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 4/5/16 6:44 pm - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

Yup if they are on bcbs they can :)

Chickenboob
on 4/5/16 3:09 pm - Rockland, Canada

You're like me. You lose some, stall a bit, lose some, stall a bit. It's frustrating when you see the steady loser, I know. Just keep at it. there will be times when it is painful and times when it is easy. Just don't let it get you down!

RNY 2011/07/26 HW 338; SW 301; LW 199; Starting over weight 255; CW 212; GOAL #1 lose regain back to 199 lbs!

CMR1075
on 4/5/16 6:31 pm
VSG on 01/15/16

Hahaha, I love your screen name!!!

tammym
on 4/5/16 9:11 pm - Portland, OR
Revision on 01/16/12

You can do it!

I know people will frown upon this, but if you truly have no get up and go, take a sip of a 5 hour energy drink before you get out of bed in the morning, about 1/3 of it. Then about 1/3rd at lunch. It should keep you going all day. Make sure to drink plenty of water!

I am 4 years out, so I drink 20oz of water before I get out of bed and before each meal. If you work your way up to that, the water will really keep your your energy up because your body is constantly working!

I've been at goal for over 3 years, ran a full marathon 2.5 years ago, and stopped exercising after that. I lost about 10 more pounds after I quit exercising due to muscle loss. I get on the scale 1st thing every morning to make sure I don't regain. If I am at or below goal, I eat what I want. If I am over goal, NO treats that day. 

CMR1075
on 4/6/16 5:51 am
VSG on 01/15/16

Never had an energy drink before. The water thing is definitely still a struggle for me. I'm not getting in 64 oz a day like I should be doing. The tiredness is more around the afternoon. 3-4:00 hits and I feel like I have weights on my eyelids lol. I've even caught myself a time or two shutting my eyes in a long procedure while working on a patient or charting for the doctor - not good! Can't seem to figure out what the deal is. I eat perfect and take my vitamins. I could just be deficient in something, which I'll talk to my surgeon at my 3 month post op in 2 weeks. They have a lab onsite so he may need to draw blood and see if I'm lacking something.

RNY on 12/22/14

For the first 3 months post-op, I just walked, walked faster, walked further - as much in my routine as I could.  Then I started to lift weights. Is there a fitness center at your school to use?

Good luck - that exer**** peice will help.

Sharon

tammym
on 4/9/16 1:28 am - Portland, OR
Revision on 01/16/12

I am not in school. I work full time. I used an app on my phone. 

RNY on 12/22/14

I meant that for the orig poster who was in school f/t. 

Sharon