Please hurry JUNE!!!

icej2003
on 3/29/16 10:48 pm - Belleville, IL
RNY on 08/03/16

I met with the Surgeon on March 21,2016...Appointment was very productive....he said I made the right choice with going with the bypass, and that if my hernia needs to be repaired then will also do that... Everything is completed just waiting to be done with the mandatory 6 month supervised weight loss. I will have my last appointment with my doctor in June and then the Surgeon office will be submitting all my paperwork to insurance for an Approval.

amurillo04
on 3/30/16 7:07 am

We are in the same boat my last appointment is also going to be in June so we'll probably have surgery around the same time:). It's nerve racking to me because I have to wait all the way till June just to see if insurance will approve me.  I hope all goes well for you.

icej2003
on 3/30/16 12:18 pm, edited 3/30/16 7:19 am - Belleville, IL
RNY on 08/03/16

Yes it is very nerve wrecking we have made it so far done everything leading to this,it would be horrible if it wasn't approved....I'm basically keeping faith!!!good luck to you hopefully we both get approved

sweetiemimi318
on 3/31/16 5:40 pm - Irving, TX
RNY on 08/22/16

same here. I just had my consultation on Wednesday. I am doing the 3 month disciplinary pprogram which ends at the end of June as well then they will submit for approval. I am doing my psych eval next Wednesday and I do my dietician consultation this Saturday. They ordered me a stress test and an upper endoscopy test. Only thing I am nervous about is losing these 40 lbs before the 3 month disciplinary program is complete. I know it's going to be hard but going to fight for it. Wishing us all tons of blessings and luck. ;-)

icej2003
on 4/1/16 6:24 am - Belleville, IL
RNY on 08/03/16

My doctor prescribed phetermine and so far I have lost 15 pounds of the 30 she wanted me to lose.....good luck to also We got this!!!