Cant wait to have surgery....

z_m14
on 3/15/16 1:05 pm
RNY on 07/05/16

I know how you feel. When my family and I went on vacation last summer, we took the stereotypical "family photo." I hate how I look in that photo. I am on the end, and of course I am next to my skinny mom, so I just stick out like a sore thumb. I was mortified when it was posted on Facebook for all to see.

I am very self-conscious when I am out in public. I feel that people look at me and think, "Oh, my." It can be mentally exhausting worrying about what others think.

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 3/15/16 1:11 pm - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

That story rang a memory for me.... was somewhere tropical for a vacation and took a picture with my little sister. We were in the surf and I was in my suit with no shirt... she posted it on facebook, and I've never had an emotion like when I saw it and immediately told her to take it down. Thats so out of character for me, but I was not a fan of it being online

Fortunately I dont have many issues about people thinking of me and my size. Partly because unless I am looking at myself, in my mind I am not as big as I am lol.

That being said... had dinner with a buddy of mine last night. Super skinny tall guy. Eats whatever and whenever he wants... He asked to be sat in a booth while I went to restroom... The entire time I had the luxury of sitting touching the booth cushion and pressing into the table... Didnt even need to bother putting a napkin in my lap. No way anything would ever touch it lol

I hate the feeling of standing against a wall, or sitting on a chair and feeling my head is so far away from the structure because of my back fat. Was thinking about it last night. Cant wait to have that gone.