I can't post....

crazy4birds
on 3/6/16 12:00 pm
RNY on 12/02/14

I am having trouble posting/typing in the message box.  I have ads popping up in the message box that I can't type over.  When I put in a special ad blocker besides the mcafee that I already have it doesn't show a cursor in the message box.  I have no problem typing in the subject line.  I only have problems with this site and amazingly first sign on of the day I can type, which is why I am able to do this now.  Anyone else having this problem or is it just my computer?  Sorry I probably won't be able to reply to any of your suggestions until after this problem is resolved.  Thanks in advance for any help. Denise

HW: 240   SW:  224   Goal:  130 

(deactivated member)
on 3/6/16 12:26 pm - CA

Hi Denise!   Which ads are popping up in the box? If you can tell me that, I can see if its google ads and tell you how to turn them off. 

crazy4birds
on 3/6/16 2:19 pm
RNY on 12/02/14

Wouldn't you know it...today it's going to work even with the ad blocker turned off.  They were google ads not even related to this site.  Some were even little videos playing.  I tried on IE and Chrome and was having trouble with both when I logged on here.  I am going to watch and see what I access and then come here and have a problem.

NYMom222
on 3/6/16 5:19 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

That happens to me when I am on my phone. If i click 'done' even if I am not the ad will disappear for the moment and  my message will scroll Up where I can see it. I may have to do this several times until I am finished

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

(deactivated member)
on 3/7/16 10:18 am - CA

I have experienced the same on my phone.  Frustrates me when I am typing and can't see because of the ad.   I will be so glad when the OH mobile app is launched!