Warning about drinking

christinamudd
on 3/3/16 11:04 am

Hey guys!! I really respect all of your feedback.  I do still have weight to lose and i agree it's not on my diet plan.  I'll definitely read those links.  Not saying this is good or ok but i have my vices which is once a week i enjoy unwinding .  i don't need to drink nor do i drink at all during the week.  I am going to work on completely abstaining because of the empty calories.  I also think obviously it's better for my health maybe i should only drink on special occasions ( like birthdays) as my goal to start with.  I can go weeks without drinking no problem i just like it. I definitely can have fun without drinking and my goal is going to be to cut out that vice completely.  And don't worry you can always be completely honest with me.  I don't get offended easily.  Thanks guys!!

HW: 407  CW: 359 - RNY 02/18/15

NYMom222
on 3/3/16 4:53 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

My doc has said losing weight rapidly and drinking puts a heavy burden on your liver.

Just realize it will get into your system faster but also linger longer, even when you no longer feel drunk.

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save