No friends on here?

(deactivated member)
on 3/2/16 12:37 pm - CA

Chris, the chat room was closed long ago.  Not many people were using it like they did back in 2001.    When OH made changes, the ability to create a group and invite people to it was more appealing.  It is within those groups that people interact now.  

Do you remember any others besides KathyOH?  I recall the name, but am not sure if that person is still here and had a username change or what.  

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 3/2/16 12:39 pm - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

I dont... I looked thru my friends and recognized a bunch of faces but didnt really recognize any names :( Doesnt look like most of them come on any more. I'd love to hear how they are and the success theyre enjoying!

http://www.obesityhelp.com/members/datamunk/friends/

Terri Ott Norris
on 3/2/16 8:37 am - Livermore, CA
RNY on 07/18/17

Hi Nik...on behalf of my family...and most of all my Brother John O, thank you for your message.

Nice to see an 'oldie but goodie"!!  

Sending friend request. 

Have a Blessed Day....

BLOG: www.sweattodaysmiletomorrowcom.wordpress.com

(deactivated member)
on 3/2/16 12:47 pm - CA

You are very welcome, Terri.    I think you and I met several years back at one of the CA events that John attended.  John's passing affected many of the OH staff as we all had come to love him and the beautiful person he was.   Caroline or Nadine were the ones that let me know he had passed.  It was a hard day for all.   

Harlee J.
on 3/5/16 5:34 pm - Charlotte, NC

WHAT happened to that old OH site? I was gone for about 3 yrs and now it is totally different...I find the same thing with the friends listings. Most all of mine from 'back in the day' are long gone...I get that. Just wondered what happened to change the whole site so drastically?

The most powerful force I have, is what I say to myself and believe.

The most powerful force I have, is what I say to myself and believe.

(deactivated member)
on 3/1/16 10:57 am

Some people don't get notified that a friend request was sent. 

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 3/1/16 10:05 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Don't feel bad, you can have a whole bunch of oh friends but how many would you or they do to stay in contact with you? Really by posting on a regular you get to know who's here & will help you with motivation, etc, & *****ally isn't here that often.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

H.A.L.A B.
on 3/2/16 4:56 am

My profile is set "friends only".. I do accept frinds request when someone has some posting history, avatar. 

Unless some is really annoying or *****y... I do unfriend people who set their profile to "private".. Or get nasty towards others on the boards with no reason.. 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Chris "Thick-to-Fit" T.
on 3/2/16 5:09 am - FL
VSG on 05/26/16

Thanks everyone

For anyone thats not seen my other posts, I'm in process of investigating best WLS option for me, and will be cash pay so also looking for best doctor/option for surgery (local, Mexico, etc).

I used to be on these forums years ago (2006 or so).

Chris

CerealKiller Kat71
on 3/2/16 5:38 am
RNY on 12/31/13

Welcome Chris!

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat