3 months post-op and down 33.6 pounds

Modest_Phoenix
on 2/29/16 5:32 pm

Thank you.  We had a really great time there.

Highest weight 208 in 2008 ** VSG 11/27/15 weight 193 ** Current weight 128 ** Goal weight range 100 -110 ** Height - 4'11" ** Age - 49

luvmuzik
on 3/1/16 10:29 am

Congratulations on your weight loss! Keep it up, sounds like you're really on track. I'm getting closer to a surgery date I think. All the best!

Modest_Phoenix
on 3/5/16 11:40 am

Thank you!  Best wishes to you too.

Highest weight 208 in 2008 ** VSG 11/27/15 weight 193 ** Current weight 128 ** Goal weight range 100 -110 ** Height - 4'11" ** Age - 49

luvmuzik
on 3/1/16 10:30 am

Congratulations on your weight loss! Keep it up, sounds like you're really on track. I'm getting closer to a surgery date I think. All the best!

SkinnyBonz38
on 3/7/16 8:10 am

Hi ModestPhoenix

it is real good seeing you and so glad you are doing well. I too recently purchase exercise equipment. However I became sad when I read the details on the Mini Stepper I purchased: thereis a weight limit. Just last week I was excited about buying it, I calculated the caloric output and watched videos and decided this would be for me until I purchased it saw how overweight I was for its usage requirements.

Now I have several to choose from. I thought I should keep it and try to lose the weight, or use it anyway and risk injury or just return it for a refund.  Being fat is never easy. But please use your equipment with good health to you!

Kathy S.
on 3/7/16 8:36 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

You look GREAT!  I see all the comments about home gyms on the thread and have to confess, guilty and I totally understand.  I can't tell you how many pieces of clothing exercise equipment would hold LOL  

I loved going to the gym, Zumba and weight lifting was my favorite.  Things have changed for me in the last few months and I can't afford a gym now and trying to work out at home. Here are a couple of suggestions that helped me.

Combined it with getting out and walking, biking and or hiking.  It helps to keep you on track at home.  I made a work out schedule.  Get dressed in your workout clothes just as you had going to the gym.  The best workouts are on line like Youtube and I found a great little device you can hook up to your TV and it picks up any stream on your computer and shows it on the TV.  It's called Google Chromecast and I use it for my Zumba.

Maybe we should start a group here on OH for at home workout peeps and we could post our workouts and kick each other in the butt if we don't.    

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130