Secret WLS Facebook Groups?

crazy4birds
on 2/21/16 12:16 pm
RNY on 12/02/14

Obesity Help has a fb page.  Not sure how good it is.  The hospital I had surgery at has a bariatric support page.  They are very helpful and they update me on the support groups that I can't attend due to the distance factor.

HW: 240   SW:  224   Goal:  130 

Goldyglitterhips
on 2/23/16 10:08 am
RNY on 03/01/16

I did consider it was probably in poor taste to post here on OH looking for FB groups but since this is my only large scale resource I had to just cross my fingers and hope I didn't make anyone too mad. :)

I have found a few that I'm trying out - I just dislike so much that they are listed on my profile on the off chance some creeper is checking out what groups I belong to lol   as I get more into the wls community I'm sure I'll come across a few :)

OH is awesome.

MsBatt
on 2/25/16 2:19 pm

Join one of the 'closed' WLS groups for your surgery type, and post on there asking about secret groups. Ask if there are members who will add you to the secret groups.

Kathy S.
on 2/24/16 9:08 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hi Goldyglitterhips  

Here is a link to our OH groups. If you don't find one that fits your needs start one of your own    If you need additional assistance contact me at [email protected]

ObesityHelp Groups

Regards,

Kathy

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Spenceymommy
on 2/24/16 10:26 am

I know of a few closed groups that are based more on location if your still looking