Free Pressure Cooker cookbook on amazon

H.A.L.A B.
on 2/16/16 5:37 am

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01B5A0AOE?redirect=true&re f_=pe_609960_168174630_em_lm

Not sure if it is any good.. But free is good.

I have one and I use it at least once I week... (the PC , not the book) love mine.. 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Deanna798
on 2/16/16 6:25 am
RNY on 08/04/15

I really need to pull mine out.  I used my slow cooker yesterday to make pulled chicken, but I know that the pressure cooker can do the same thing, just a whole lot faster.  Being a working mom and managing a meal plan like I do can put pressure on me to make sure that I have good food. I usually plan on the weekend, but it would be convenient to be able to throw my frozen meat in at 5:30 and have dinner by 6:30 in the off chance that I didn't plan.  I do still occasionally order out, and I get a salad, but it would be better for my family if I had this option again.

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

H.A.L.A B.
on 2/16/16 9:37 am, edited 2/16/16 2:09 am

that's what I like about it... plus - you put things in, lock it, walk away ...do not need to monitor.. and when this is done cooking - it turns into keep warm mode (mine does- I have electric Instant pot) 

Last minute rice for BF? no problem... 

BTW: I cooked my meat spaghetti sauce in it and it was divine... not like other times that the next day is better...and it was 45 min from start to ready to eat.  (I used ground beef and bison and WF brand NSA spaghetti sauce )

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

alouisa63
on 2/16/16 9:53 am - Farmington Hills, MI
VSG on 07/30/15

I made a pot of brown rice for Mom yesterday.  So simple and easy and I didn't scorch it!  When it was done we bagged it up in 1/2 cup servings and froze it.  Mow when she wants a side of rice, it's done :)

Starting Weight 375  SW 375 Height 5'9" 

alouisa63
on 2/16/16 8:06 am - Farmington Hills, MI
VSG on 07/30/15

Thanks Hala!  Just got it :)

Starting Weight 375  SW 375 Height 5'9"