What do you eat to gain weight? -fun topic

Steph Meat Hag
on 1/22/16 9:42 pm - Dallas , TX
VSG on 03/14/16 with

I'm glad I never picked up diet soda, everyone I know who drinks it drinks a lot of it.  So I know it's Gota be hard to kick if you wanted to.  But I'm glad you were drinking responsible though ;-)

Age:40|Height: 5'9"|Lap Band 2/11/08 |Revision VSG 3/14/16

The cake is a lie, but Starbucks is not.

https://fivedaymeattest.com

L. 68
on 1/22/16 6:33 pm

Yellow TJ,  

lol  im glad u said it was for fun..  when i started reading your post i thought u were like me 10 years ago when i got the band i actually had to eat and gain 15  bs to be qualified lolol  well i was ready to tell you what i did but it is just for fun..    I personally believe that I (I )  can gain weight by smelling the food lolol..  so when the doc told me i had to gain 15  lbs to qualify i had no problem and i started while he sent out the insurance papers for approval.  I ate everything everyday  until i thought i was really going to have a heart attack..   typical day wake up coffee  coffee crumb cake   snack on way to work diet coke and chocolate chips lunch.. double wopper with cheese large fries and diet soda.( I dust didnt like the taste of the regular since i have been on a diet for ALL OF MY LIFE) lolol   snack on way home from work cookies chips crackers pretzels ect....(what ever i can grab) and when i got home for dinner it was whatever i cooked or my daughters cooked  sample either pasta ground turkey meat garlic bread and butter (kids favorite to make ) or if i cooked it was steak potatoes corn on cobb  dessert,   chips popcorn cookies hot chocolate and toast it didnt matter because i had the GO OOOO to eat whatever i wanted.    I think that is why i did good with the band until i got GERD.  After eating that much which i thought i would enjoy forever (u dont) i felt worse than i already did with the weight that i already wanted off...at the end i gained about 30 lbs in one month i felt disgusting and knew i was ready for my new life..  i started the day of surgery at 251( i'm 5'9) size 18  i lost about 80 lbs which brought me to my lowest at about 177 see my pic at the club lolol  wearing a size 10 i kept that off for about 7-7 1/2 years and after i began to get this annoying gerd acid reflux burning in chest i couldnt fill the band instead i loosened up and have been struggling but maintaining for the past 2 years (watching what i eat yo yo dieting again diet pills ect...****il i got real bad back problems and i kind of lost the fight and started to gain.  Sooooooo with that said i looked into revision and that is what i am getting the sleeve ...  

Steph Meat Hag
on 1/22/16 9:29 pm - Dallas , TX
VSG on 03/14/16 with

I did post just for fun because often we don't talk about the bad foods that cause us troubles.  Those foods we know we shouldn't but sneak up on us... it's nice to give a shout out to them so we remember them so we can deal with them to stay fit.

On a serious note I am in that stupid spot you just mentioned.  I did gain my band weight back that I too had to gain weight to be approved for.  Guess who's back in that happy position again? right now I'm sitting at my 40BMI this weekend afraid to not eat the stupid bad foods on my list because I don't want to drop below 40. However my hope is on Monday we will submit to insurance and I can do a kitchen clean up and start to prepare for my revision.  

Age:40|Height: 5'9"|Lap Band 2/11/08 |Revision VSG 3/14/16

The cake is a lie, but Starbucks is not.

https://fivedaymeattest.com