Hey OH!

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 1/19/16 6:21 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

This is a request inspired under Kat W post How not to be a jerk to fat people, but was really thought up by mute & Ashley the Belga Hag.

Can the tickers be changed from a weight loss ticker to a health gain type of ticker.? I.E a goal to be off meds, cancer risk lowered, etc etc. Yes we're all here to lose weight but we're all really here to gain our health back, that's not a number on a scale or a particular size of jeans. Just figured I'd throw that out there the next time y'all do another upgrade. 

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Loi T.
on 1/19/16 10:45 pm
WLS on 08/12/15

That's a fantastic idea. I'll run it by the team and see what we come up with. 

OH Developer 
Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 1/20/16 7:59 am
RNY on 08/05/19

Love it! If tickers are too difficult, I'd happily Photoshop up some badges that people could stick in their signatures, like little icons for "off CPAP," "off meds," "ran a 5k," "got pregnant," that sort of thing.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 1/20/16 8:26 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Badges sounds like a great idea, it'd be nice to have a little visual as to the health gains people got rather than just the amount of weight they've lost or have left to lose.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

CerealKiller Kat71
on 1/20/16 9:50 am
RNY on 12/31/13

I LOVE this idea.  

Putting some more focus on health gains can really help newbies gain some needed perspective and help vets remember what matters most.

Great idea -- I hope OH runs with it.

"What you eat in private, you wear in public." --- Kat

lxl_Miz_lxl
on 1/20/16 11:51 am, edited 1/20/16 3:52 am
VSG on 01/11/16

I know at a little more than a week out it's too early to celebrate but since the day after surgery.. I've needed no insulin.

I was on 20am/40pm baseline and sliding scale (roughly 60-80 units during the day) every time I check my numbers they are in the 70's

I hope it continues.