Bras

Susie2756
on 12/26/15 5:59 pm

I did upload to pictures of bras I recently purchased from Lane Bryant that are in my photo album here  . I am not tech smart and do not have the patience to monkey around with trying to figure out if I can post it any other way but hopefully you can see them if you take a look .   I will go ahead and delete them in a day or so  but wanted you to have the chance to look if you'd like .

Susie

Valerie G.
on 12/26/15 6:57 pm - Northwest Mountains, GA

You can still get your size in Lane Bryant, but they will need to special order them for you.  They can have them delivered to the store with no shipping charges.  I know because this is my size, too.

That being said - I have found a new bra that I really like and I can buy right off of the rack.  Warner's "No Side Effects" have the extra-wide cups to hold all of that saggy side-boob and make you look as fabulous as the LB Smooth Balconette, and can be found at Kohls.  I, too, have tried a bazillion other brands and styles, and aside from Lane Bryant, nothing holds a candle to the support I get from the smooth balconette, except for this bra from Warners....and you can get other colors!

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

christinerocks
on 12/27/15 9:22 am - AZ
RNY on 04/06/15

OOOH! I have to check this out and see if this will work for me.  I know this sounds weird but I would love to be able to buy a bra a Kohl's! LOL

________

137 pounds lost - from a 24/26W to a size 8/10!

poplargreys
on 12/26/15 8:36 pm
VSG on 03/31/15

I will second the suggestion of the Warner's No Side Effects bras, they are awesome and super affordable (I pay $18-20 per bra on amazon) and come in a wide range of sizes. I am down to a 34D (from a 38DD at my largest, so I was never busty to begin with) and this bra is one of the only ones I have found that keeps the sideboob/extra skin contained COMFORTABLY and the cups are lightly padded to help shape what passes for my boobs nowadays.

christinerocks
on 12/27/15 9:21 am - AZ
RNY on 04/06/15

I have a huge chest.  I dream about buying bras at normal stores.  Heavy or thinner, I have always been hard to fit.  I have lost several cup sizes - I went from a 48HH to a 36 G (which is a 4-D). That cup / band size combination is tough to find in stores but I can find it at Nordstrom.  It's just super expensive and I'm still losing weight and sizes at a fast clip - so I looked for cheaper options! 

I used to order all my bras from fullbeauty.com, but the selections are few once you get below a 40" band size.  And unless you can hit a sale, they are also expensive.  I know the Glamoroise brand works well for me, decent coverage and excellent support. I just ordered two of these from Amazon.com - they had the size, the brand and a great price!!  

Another option is herroom.com - excellent variety of sizes and prices.

Good luck!

________

137 pounds lost - from a 24/26W to a size 8/10!