Updated Before/After Pic

KrissyKooKoo
on 12/21/15 10:43 am
RNY on 07/22/19

Hi Everyone!

I'm at the point where I'm not losing weight (and I'm not actively trying to), and I've been at the same weight for the past few months.  Sometimes I think I want to lose more, but the majority of the time I am happy with my size.  I definitely feel bigger than I am.  Sometimes I see pictures of myself with people that I consider small, and I realize I am their size or smaller (it's always a shocker, because I honestly feel larger than them).  I still look at small spaces between cars, or carnival rides and think "Dear god, there's no way I'm fitting in there".  Overall, I am extremely happy and have zero regrets about the surgery.  It honestly was the best decision of my life (so far).  I do have some loose skin, though not nearly as much as you'd think for going from 321 to 160 lbs.  I do hope to get plastic surgery someday, but it won't be in the near future.  I've discovered a new found love for getting active and getting outside, and I am always freezing!  I started being open about having surgery, and found that most people are very accepting of it and still extremely proud of my progress.  I guess if you surround yourself with open minded/educated people, they realize how much work goes into it!  Anyway, I hope everyone has a very happy holiday season, and a very happy 2016!!  I have inserted some of my most recent (the red shirt pic was taken yesterday ) progress pics.  As always, any suggestions/feedback are welcome!

Neesie57
on 12/21/15 12:25 pm
VSG on 08/04/15

WOW! WOW! WOW!  You look beautiful, healthy and happy!  What more could anyone ask for.

5' 5" tall. VSG on August 4, 2015/ Starting weight 239.9/ Surgery weight 210.9/ Current weight 137.4/ Goal weight 140/ No longer overweight, now a NORMAL weight. Now that I'm at goal, it's time to move on to maintenance!!!!!!!!

Nich_R
on 12/21/15 9:19 pm

You look amazing!

Nichole | Portland, OR | VSG 07.08.15 | HW 371.1 | SW 348.2 | CW 199.6 | GW 150