Is this really Carnie Wilson fall 2015?

Zee Starrlite
on 11/24/15 7:59 am

No, she put on weight long before that - though now she is the biggest ever post-op.  It was Bells Palsy she was diagnosed with which my uncle had and never gained an ounce (it doesn't cause weight gain). It's caused by facial nerve damage.  She's had a tremendous amount of plastic surgery everywhere including her face!  She I believed posed extensively in the nude for Playboy (or girl - the one for men lol) after she lost the weight and had plastic surgery everywhere.

The point is she is like every single one of us, no better.  Even when you have everything money can buy  personal trainer, chef, clean food delivery, programs), addiction to food, compulsive eating and lack of exercise can easily win out.

This picture is very recent.  I looked again and it is dated September 2015.  Her daughter Lola looks the right age to be now.

I have always wished nothing but the best for her since the beginning.  I hope she pulls it together if she feels uncomfortable.  Saddest part is she has made a huge impact on her daughters.  Lola seemed to have had a weight issue very early on.  I did too and it did not resolve.

I wish everyone success and the absolute best life - this includes Carnie!

3/30/2005 Lap Band installed  12/20/2010  Lap Band REMOVED  
6/6/2011 Vertical SLEEVE Gastrectomy

Sharon SW-267
GW-165 CW-167 S.

on 11/24/15 5:51 am - PA
RNY on 12/22/14

25% of the people who have WLS gain it all back - that is better than 95% gaining it back without WLS.  I just remember that the WLS is no guarantee - just a help.  At 11 months out, I am cautious about where I will be in 5 more years on the journey.  I am trying to be prepared for whatever comes up.

Sharon