From a 26 to an 18!

(deactivated member)
on 10/17/15 7:46 am

Hey guys! Yesterday was my birthday and as a "Happy birthday to me!" I put on a pair of size 18's and they fit! When I started my 6 months I was a size 26. I had my surgery on August 26th and I am now 52lbs out. I feel like I am losing more inches than I am pounds. I can tell a huge difference in my thighs and my "jelly rolls" laughs. To celebrate I put on a new outfit, got my hair done and strutted around like I was a fashion model LOL. No one was bringing me down yesterday! What makes me smile is I know its only getting better from here. Anyway, just wanted to share my NSV! Have a great day all.

(deactivated member)
on 10/17/15 9:46 am

A belated happy birthday and congratulations on your loss. You deserved a special day to strut around and feel like a supermodel. You are right it is only going to get better. Wait till next year's birthday !

Tracy D.
on 10/19/15 6:19 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Wooohoooo! That is an awesome NSV - glad you are enjoying this journey and taking good care of yourself :-)

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15