Fitbit Question

TexasLady52
on 9/24/15 2:52 pm
Revision on 06/10/14

Love my FitBit.....I washed my FitBit by accident.....I contacted FitBit and they sent me a new one with no charge.  I am very impressed with them!!!!

doing_good
on 9/24/15 5:59 pm

I have a Fit*****arge and I love it. It keeps me honest and goal focused. But if I was to buy another one I would buy a Moov. They're waterproof and they monitor your movements better. They have a pre release special now for $49.

doing_good
on 9/24/15 6:00 pm

Oh for the love of editing...that's a FITBIT. And it's the CHARGE model. Geez.

Willie H.
on 9/25/15 7:39 pm
VSG on 08/26/14

I googled the Moov Now vs Fitbit and they are pretty much the same. Still was not sure if the Moov Now monitors sleep? But it appears that all the Fitness Trackers work about the same. The Fitbit goes for $79.00 on Amazon while the Moov Now goes for $49.00. The Moov Now seems to be pretty interactive even telling you if you are running too hard but the Fitbit seems to be at the top of the list for all of them including Vivofit and Jawbone Up. Since it is my first one I may start with the Moov Now-hopefully it does monitor sleep? Since I have to eventually also get one for my wife I can always give it to her if I'm not satisfied and then get the FitBit or another. Thanks.

Vertical Gastric Sleeve-(8/26/14)HW 347lbs SW-328lbs CW-247 lbs  GW-212lbs Randolph,                                                                                       "LOVE" is knowing someone has the power to hurt you, yet TRUST that they won't"  "Sing like no one's listening and dance like no one's watching!!"

Laura in Texas
on 9/24/15 6:54 pm

I love my fitbit. Most of my friends have them and you can add friends and compete against them. Right now I am in 4th place on my friends list (7 day steps) and it drives me insane. I am competitive and like to win at all costs...lol.

I have the cheap Zip. I just focus on steps so it is perfect. Plus it shows the steps unlike the flex. I got it on ebay for $30.

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

MelodyMay
on 10/5/15 5:41 pm
RNY on 03/01/16

I just got mine on Friday and need people to compete with...interested?

Sunshine Will Be
Skinny !

on 9/24/15 9:19 pm
VSG on 02/14/11 with
I have a Fitbit Flex! Love it! You can use the app on your phone. That is if your phone has that spirometer in it. I think that's what it is. I'm probably wrong! Hehehe!!! There are a ton of different kinds on the market but I can attest to FitBit and their Customer Service! They are excellent! My husband has the Charge and I have the flex. I had problems last year with mine and they send me a new one instantly. No charge! Super fast too! Tracking sleep! I knew I slept pretty crummy but now I know just how crummy! It's great! Get one!

Follow my Journey on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/SunshineWillBeSkinny
and my Blog:
http://www.sunshinewillbeskinny.blogspot.com
 I am 5'5"

Poodlemac
on 9/28/15 7:32 pm
RNY on 09/26/14

I have a Fitbit and I love it, but I wish I'd gotten the Vivofit as it nudges you when you need to get moving. With the Fitbit, I'm grabbing a dog and getting a couple of blocks in late at night to get to my 10k if I'm behind.