Fitbit Question

RNY0615
on 9/24/15 12:17 pm

Also, I forgot to mention- it syncs with MFP once you set it up. 

mckey1
on 9/24/15 11:39 am

I also have a vivofit and I love it. It wear it all day, It tracks sleep, you can swim with it and my steps. l also have a Iphone and use it with MFP and I paid $59 and it came with extra band and battery.

Incognito55
on 9/24/15 12:01 pm - Toronto, Canada

I love my Fit*****arge! It makes me move way more! And I love the phone app it synchs with. I also love the feature where you can "challenge" your friends. 

Referral-October 2014Orientation (TWH)&Social Worker-January 2015Nutrition Class February 2015Nurse&Psych April 2015Dietician May 2015Surgeon June 2015Surgery August 11 2015 at TWH with Dr Jackson

MelodyMay
on 10/5/15 5:39 pm
RNY on 03/01/16

I just got mine on Friday and need people to compete with...interested?

readytobeme2010
on 10/11/15 7:27 am - elkton, MD

Email me [email protected] I get mine tomorrow

heather0213
on 9/24/15 1:21 pm

I own a fitbit flex as of a week ago.  Just got it and I love it!  It motivated me to get moving more.  It's the type you wear on your wrist, so I feel like it's a little reminder every time I look down to get to walking!  I started out with a daily goal of 5000 steps, but I'm quickly learning that I can do so much more with a little effort.  I'm trying to convince my Mom to get one I love it so much!  It's worth the $! Best of luck!

Willie H.
on 9/24/15 1:56 pm
VSG on 08/26/14

Thank ALL of you! This forum is so helpful and keeps us motivated. Never knew that reaching for good health could be so satisfying! Have a long "weigh" (pun intended) to go but I'm enjoying the ride there. Exercising, making healthy eating choices, managing stress and the support of others who are trying to accomplish the same thing is truly a joy! Thanks, gonna get a FitBit or the like tomorrow!

Vertical Gastric Sleeve-(8/26/14)HW 347lbs SW-328lbs CW-247 lbs  GW-212lbs Randolph,                                                                                       "LOVE" is knowing someone has the power to hurt you, yet TRUST that they won't"  "Sing like no one's listening and dance like no one's watching!!"

robinreinhardt
on 9/24/15 7:53 pm

Willie,

I'm with you! I absolutely love this site. It has helped me so much since my RNY in december. Real life saver. 

Robin

Neesie57
on 9/24/15 2:03 pm
VSG on 08/04/15

Love, love, love my FitBit. I am absolutely naked without it now.  Besides the Sleeve, it is the most motivating tool I have right now.  I have the FitBit HR, so I can see my steps, heart rate, calories burned, miles walked, time and stairways climbed.  It vibrates and displays names when someone calls me, which is a nice feature. My husband and all of my kids have them so we compete for steps walked, stairways climbed and total miles.  The only time it's off my arm is when it's charging, I'm taking a shower, or when swimming.  

Great tool to make you want to work out to keep up with others who also have them.

5' 5" tall. VSG on August 4, 2015/ Starting weight 239.9/ Surgery weight 210.9/ Current weight 137.4/ Goal weight 140/ No longer overweight, now a NORMAL weight. Now that I'm at goal, it's time to move on to maintenance!!!!!!!!

MelodyMay
on 10/5/15 5:40 pm
RNY on 03/01/16

I just got mine on Friday and need people to compete with...interested?