Craving something sweet

Valerie G.
on 9/22/15 10:45 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

Mix ricotta cheese with some SF pudding mix and a little milk or cream to get desired consistency.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

(deactivated member)
on 9/22/15 10:48 am
RNY on 05/04/15

I've developed SUCH a sweet tooth after surgery that I never had before! Here are my favorite "treats":

Unjury chocolate pudding pops (the molds I use make 10 per batch at 52 calories a pop)
SF/FF pudding
Light & Fit Greek Strawberry Cheesecake Greek yogurt
PB2 mixed with Cool Whip for a faux peanut butter pie

TexasLady52
on 9/23/15 10:54 am
Revision on 06/10/14

I love Atkins Cream Cheese Clouds....I freeze them where I can have them handy....tastes like cheese cake:

CREAM CHEESE CLOUDS 
8 ounces cream cheese, softened 
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened 
1/2-3/4 cup granular Splenda or equivalent liquid Splenda * 
1/2 teaspoon vanilla or other flavoring

Beat everything with an electric mixer until fluffy. Drop by bite-size spoonfuls onto a wax paper-lined baking sheet. Freeze until firm, at least 1 hour. Store in the freezer and eat frozen.

Makes 24 clouds

* I didn't think they were quite sweet enough with 1/2 cup so I used liquid Splenda to equal 3/4 cup granular. The counts are based on 3/4 cup Splenda.

NOTE: You can store these in the refrigerator and they will hold their shape quite well as long as they are good and cold.

With granular Splenda: 
Per Cloud: 70 Calories; 7g Fat; 1g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; 0g Dietary Fiber; 1g Net Carb 
Per 2 Clouds: 140 Calories; 14g Fat; 2g Protein; 2g Carbohydrate; 0g Dietary Fiber; 2g Net Carbs

With liquid Splenda: 
Per 2 Clouds: 134 Calories; 14g Fat; 2g Protein; .5g Carbohydrate; 0g Dietary Fiber; .5g Net Carbs 
Per 4 Clouds: 268 Calories; 29g Fat; 3g Protein; 1g Carbohydrate; 0g Dietary Fiber; 1g Net Carb

mute
on 9/23/15 4:49 pm
RNY on 03/23/15

These sound like a dessert I used to love, I am definitely going to try!

mute
on 9/23/15 4:49 pm
RNY on 03/23/15

Thanks for all the replies! I'll be picking up the supplies for some of these when I go shopping on Friday for sure!

(deactivated member)
on 9/24/15 4:15 am

I didn't think I would like this but someone suggested ricotta with splenda. I have to say I really liked it and it was filling also. I put a touch of cinnamon on top. I whipped it together so it made it nice and smooth.