Many steps forward, a gazillion back.

Minkey
on 9/14/15 9:59 pm

Those people who make fun of others have no self esteem themselves and are trying to make themselves feel better.  I don't take that from anyone any more.  I look them straight in the eye and say that they are being rude and it's a good thing their mother isn't there to hear what they've become.  That usually takes the wind out of their sails!!  You've done well and being able to walk around is awesome.  I still use a walker, so being able to walk without assistance will be wonderful.  Just remember all of the positives that have happened so far and forget about the jerks!!

gram247
on 9/15/15 7:26 am

don't let stupid people who have no idea about weight-loss get you down. It sounds like you have come very far in your weight-loss journey. Your activity level has increased and that is a major  part of weight loss. 

Continue to do what you doing. The weight will come off  and you will feel much better about yourself about life. 

good luck as you continue your weight-loss journey.

Heather P.
on 9/18/15 10:06 am

Isn't it just shocking how people can be so cruel to another human being?  I can't even imagine making fun of someone else like that.  They must have the lowest of self esteems and I feel sorry for them.  You however, are a rock star!  Keep going and hold your head up high!