Sometimes I Just Don't Like People.

Kathyjs
on 8/22/15 6:05 pm

Some people are jealous of people who are working hard at losing weight because it makes them feel fat, so try to hurt you . Been there many times, I am not as nice as you! There ass would be out the door 

mysty888
on 8/23/15 2:01 pm
RNY on 01/22/15

I probably would have made some comment back, in my sweetest voice ever, about how the sausage was probably too much for him to handle since he's used to tiny ones anyway. 

Nancy
on 8/23/15 10:15 pm - Kasson, MN

Congrats on your lose!  Be proud of your accomplishments, you are doing great!  One ear and out the other, sounds like he is just a rude person that does not appreciate having a place to stay!  Motel rooms are like 50- 100 bucks a night for a decent one.. So yes they could buy some food!  Just stand your ground, it is your house!

Kathy S.
on 8/24/15 1:51 pm - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Grrrrrrrr  Give them the boot

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

doing_good
on 8/26/15 8:00 am

Thanks everyone! Yes, they left the next day :) And yes, I had a chance to remind them (cordially) that they had stayed with me even tho I hadn't invited them and that I didn't charge but I wasn't immune to acts of gratitude. Didn't get me anywhere but I felt better. I won't be inviting them back and I also told them that this was a one shot deal.  That I usually don't take in other peoples' guests! Oh and one more thing! We went to have an adventure and without being too specific I fit into a spot that they had lightly razzed me that I couldn't. Not only did I fit comfortably, but with room to spare as observed by the attendant. So there. Yeah. The guy who had been rude was FORCED to admit that I wasn't big anymore. HA.