Hello...checking in

klv2355
on 8/18/15 9:13 pm
VSG on 12/01/14

its been a while since I've posted anything. I was really struggling to get out of the 170's. I was MAD!!! I didn't ask for help, I was moving the scale to various parts of the floor, and damning myself for the ability to CRAWL to my goal! I questioned myself daily and thought did I mess up again at another attempt to lose weight? The best thing I did was still stay in the game. As much as my mind was fighting me with negative thoughts I actually didn't give up. I am still 20 lbs away, but I'm def celebrating this milestone with myself!!! DONT GIVE UP!!

I am doing this!!! Getting to my goal! 

Dan1962
on 8/19/15 8:46 am - Syracuse, NY
VSG on 09/23/14

Great message about not giving up.  If you are anything like me when things get tough I used to turn to food which is so counter productive to what you are trying to do.  The thing that helped me when the scales were not doing what I wanted is each day that I stuck to the plan, was a small victory and reenforced this being a lifestyle not a diet.  Just keep on plan and good things will happen!

Kathy S.
on 8/19/15 9:09 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

I had a stall that lasted 9 weeks. Almost lost my mind But I told myself you have already lost 150 pounds so what you are doing "works".  I just took it one day at a time and kept to my eating and working out and once my stall ended it never stopped again.

Thank you for this message of "NEVER GIVE UP"!

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130