Has anyone been resleeved

Valerie G.
on 7/24/15 9:47 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

Not seeing results since your 3rd month post op is NOT normal even when eating crappy, IMO.  It may be that your body needs more than just eating less.  I could diet like a champ, but never saw results, either.  You may want to look to a revision that offers malabsorption to go along with restriction, like the RNY or DS.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

TUDDAH09
on 7/24/15 10:45 am

I agree....my nutritionist said the same thing about another wls but I will know more next month...

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 7/24/15 10:39 am
RNY on 08/05/19

What are you eating in an average day? It would help if you could post a log for a few days.

Have you received an opinion from your surgeon? Most folks have regular check-in's during the first year, and he/she should be able to advise.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

TUDDAH09
on 7/24/15 10:55 am

It varies...I will start logging my food intake ...my nutritionist and the ny nurse is all I talk to which they deals with my dr...idk why my weight just stopped at 3 months and never loss another pound but I'm hoping they can answer some of my question

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 7/24/15 11:04 am
RNY on 08/05/19

Logging your food is SUPER important. It's entirely possible-- likely, even-- that you're eating too much but don't realize it.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

diane48
on 7/25/15 7:04 am
RNY on 05/07/13

Log into My Fitness Pal and try it.  It's easy to use and when used with a smart phone or tablet you can use the bar scanner to enter foods.  It breaks everything down to protein, carbs, and fats.  It will even tell you what you should weigh in 5 weeks if you continue to eat this way which can be encouraging.