Close to selecting a DR for a Sleeve

Snowtop
on 7/22/15 1:08 pm - St Petersburg, FL

I have been studying options for a while now and have reduced my options to 3 Doctors.  All have seem to have excellent track records.

The one thing I am having trouble with is that is almost impossible to find negative reviews from people that have been to Mexico for Bariatric surgery.  As a matter of fact I have trouble finding negative reviews of Doctors in the US on this subject.  Do the people that have had issues just not write about it.  Seems strange.

I am also curious about facilitators.  Are these independent people that work for multiple clinic and Doctors or do they work for a specific clinic?  I am contacting clinic now via there websites.  Is there a better way to do this?

I have narrowed my search to 3 Doctors.  I know there are many more qualified Doctor but you have to start somewhere.  I would appreciate any feedback the group could offer.

Dr Fernando Garcia-  Great pricing and review.

Dr Ramos Kelly - Not sure about his price yet but again great reviews.

Dr Wilhelmy in Mexicali - Great reviews but I cannot figure out why he seems to be so much more expensive than the others.

Thanks in advance.

Snowtop
on 7/22/15 1:19 pm - St Petersburg, FL

I think I should have posted this in the Mexico forum.  Anyone know how to move it?

Navychic
on 7/22/15 1:35 pm
RNY on 02/09/15

Just copy your post and start a new post over there, and paste it in,  Good luck Im always curious about Mexico info :-)

I'm Jo   HW 245, SW 236, CW 151 Yeah (Normal BMI!!!!)

M1=213 (-23), M2=201 (-12), M3=186 (-15), M4=175(-11), M5=166(-9), M6=157(-9), M7=153(-4) 

ak29
on 8/8/16 4:22 pm

Who did you end up going with and why?