I really need help, PLEASE

Misty1980
on 7/24/15 7:42 pm - edwards, CA

Yes a lot of members that have had them leave group. But I know about 20 people so far and I have 3 more in my support group that are going to have them. Why they are rare they do happen. Most bariatrics say that until they have no choice because the persons complications are so severe. My Bariatric is a top Dr in California and he told me any doctor that can take you apart better be able to put you back together. They scare a lot of patients saying it's more risky when I have never heard of anyone having a reverse die. Mine wasn't anymore risky then the RNY. Some Doctors are afraid to do them I think you wouldn't want someone that didn't feel comfortable doing them. I know of one surgeon on the east coast that does a lot of them.

MaronitaMay
on 7/22/15 11:28 pm

Tae Kwon Do is a great form of exercise and when I first started it I would lose 20 lbs a month.  I think what helped me was the fact that I could see improvement (moving from one color belt to the next) as opposed to the drudgery of a gym with no weight loss or any other type of improvement.  I, of course, would suggest that you get back on track with your diet and if necessary make an apointment with a nutritionist/dietician.  Good luck!