Hola, B*TCHFest! Que pasa?

tatirod
on 7/21/15 5:58 am - Toronto, Canada

$60 is the cheapest price on amazon.ca

Amazon.ca doesn't carry it directly but you get to go through some of their "trusted retailers". 

It's OK. I hear we can order from the Chike website, just that the website doesn't work for Canada, so we have to phone in the order. I was reluctant at first to phone someone who put a webpage up and a telephone number, and then give them my credit card info. But someone else has and they apparently got some coffee out of it.

Referral: February 2015; TWH Orientation: April 2015; Social Worker: June 10, 2015: Nurse Practitioner: June 11, 2015; Nutrition Class: June 15, 2015; Psychometry Assessment: June 16, 2015; Nutrition Assessment: July 22, 2015; NP follow-up: July 28, 2015; Surgeon Consult: August 28, 2015; Surgery: November 6, 2015; Operation: VSG

Tracy D.
on 7/15/15 7:31 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

In no particular order: 

1.  Codeine allergy discovered the hard way

2.  INSANE itching

3.  Out-of-nowhere coughing or sneezing that makes me feel like I'm being murdered at 1 week post-plastics

4.  My ass hurts from all this "resting" and sitting 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

birdiegirl
on 7/16/15 2:57 am

I'm sorry your ass is hurting - but that's the price you pay for a 14 year old gymnast's ass!! 

crystal M.
on 7/15/15 8:17 am - Joliet, IL

I am so sick of my allergies.  I take several OTC and prescription medicines and it just barely makes things manageable for me.  I am always stuffy, my ears always clogged and at times I feel dizzy or light headed (because of my ears).  My doctor has switched my medicines around to try to find the right combination for me but nothing works.  Most days I'm fine, I cope.  I have learned to just ignore the symptoms.  But there are days when I am just miserable.

Why is it that doctors can do heart transplants and other great medical feats....but they can't unstuff a DAMN NOSE!!!! 

Next...I am sick of everyone's differing opinion.  In less than one week's time I can read an article that says- you should absolutely NOT eat after 6pm or 7pm or 8pm...THEN the next day another "expert" will say it's perfectly fine to eat at anytime you want.  Or how or when to exercise...is it best to exercise in the morning.  Or the latest...is cardio bad for you.  Yes...no..maybe.  You know what.  I'm not listening to none of them I will just keep doing what I have been doing.  I have lost damn near 200lbs so I will go with what works for me!!!  I will eat when I want and workout after work...so there experts...suck on that. 

And finally I am sick of it raining when I am not working and the minute I am off...it rains!!! 

There done

Sarah M.
on 7/15/15 8:49 am

Oh my gosh I completely agree with you about the stuffy nose! I finally found a combination that worked then I was diagnosed with post partum cardiomyopathy so no more decongestants for me. I'm stuck with nasal sprays which don't work as well at all.

And I'd like to add the carbs yea/nay advice to your second one. Holy crap. It must be human nature to find something to disagree with even when we are all aiming for the same goal. So I agree with you there. I'll do what works for me and you do what works for you and we'll all celebrate our wins.

HW 320 RNY 4/13/15 Dr Kevin Tymitz GW 190

MsBatt
on 7/16/15 9:25 am

You have *probably* already tried this, but Flonase has done wonders for my chronic stuffy-yet-drippy nose.

thallnc
on 7/15/15 9:49 am - NC
VSG on 02/18/15

I just wanted to say freakin THANK YOU to the lady in the right lane that decided that she wanted to make a left hand turn right in front of me yesterday. YEP... I T-boned her in my new car that I have only had for 8 months. Other drivers could care less about the people around them and do what ever the hell they want. I'm sore as hell and so close to hitting onederland. This is supposed to be a time for me to celebrate but instead I have to worry about getting my car fixed correctly.

Height: 5'5" HW: 278.2; SW: 268.2; CW: 175.6

robinreinhardt
on 7/15/15 3:34 pm

You're almost there so don't give up.

Robin

Oxford Comma Hag
on 7/15/15 11:42 am

1. Those who text and drive. If you text and drive, I should be able to pelt you with rotten fruit. Cut it out!

2. Forum nannies and self-styled experts.

3. Passive-aggressive bull**** of all stripes. Just say what you mean instead of couching it in some namby-pamby way--and don't get offended when I see through the 'helpful comment' and fire back.

4. Patients: show up on time. If you are running late and call, when I ask you how late you will be, give me an honest answer! Don't bull**** me and say ten minutes when it will be 25. We both look like ******** then: me for telling the back office a wrong time, and you for showing up that damn late. Also, I will bend over backward for you, but don't be condescending. Example: "Call me back when you have an appointment at the incredibly limited and specific time I want with the busiest doctor in the practice." Okay, so how's 2016 for you?

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

bruindiva92
on 7/15/15 12:58 pm
Revision on 03/29/17

Co-worker who is jealous as all f*ck!  She claims we weigh the same now that I have lost 72 lbs...are you friggin kidding me!!!  I am now 195 and she is 230-240!!!!  She says she is now going to "keep up with me" as I lose weight!!  80% of my stomach is gone so how in the Hell does she plan to do that?!!!

Whew, I feel better!