Here it comes: B*TCHFest!

(deactivated member)
on 7/2/15 3:54 am

You are so sweet Audrey. Sometimes I don't feel like a good daughter. I guess that is just life. 

crystal M.
on 7/1/15 9:42 am - Joliet, IL

I hate people that don't have their mail ready when they pull up to the mailbox.  Why are you pulling up to the mailbox if you don't have your **** ready???  Pull off to the side get your crap together so the rest of us that actually have our stuff ready can get our mail mailed.  But NOOOOO...instead I have sit and wait...while little miss inconsiderate addresses and stamps her envelopes.  Then I can take my turn!!!!  Grrr!!!!

And on the topic of drivers.  I feel if you are not able to drive the speed limit or take a turn without slowing down to 2mph.  Then get off the road.  You are a hazard to other drivers.  Not to mention a huge aggravation!!!

What is with people with 4X4s that slow down to go over a little bump.  You have a 4X4 it was built for that very thing....you know to go over rough terrain (within reason...but we're talking about a bump).  I think it can take a little bump.  I have a 4X4...believe me it can take a bump.  Stop slowing down and just go over the bump.  Enjoy the fact you have a vehicle that can take a bump and doesn't have to slow down.  If you have a 4x4 and see a bump in the road....keep going the speed your going and repeat after me...yeehaw!!!!  (just kidding)  

hollykim
on 7/1/15 12:12 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

I hTe ppl who buy big ass trucks and SUVs and can't even park the damn things. Take up two and a half parking spaces,turn waaaayyyyy out of their lane cause they can't judge distance. Damn,if you can't drive it,don't buy it!

(deactivated member)
on 7/2/15 4:30 am

I hear ya on that. 

The Salty Hag
on 7/3/15 5:10 am
RNY on 05/20/13

I think I'm guilty of this one...just a little bit. 

To be fair, it's not my truck, but my husband's big ass GMC Sierra 3500 duelie. My slightly smaller ( but much easier to park ) Suburban has a bad transmission and isn't drivable at the moment, so I'm relegated to driving his tow vehicle because I can't drive a manual transmission. ( and even I could, I doubt he'd let me drive his pretty little sports car...lol. )

I DO make sure to park in B.F.E. when I'm behind the wheel of The Behemoth, and I usually manage to park in the lines, and I never have to swing out to turn. What ****** me off is people who drive small cars, but can't manage to park in the lines...that's either sheer stupidity or laziness...or both. 

I got laughed at yesterday because I had to re-park a few times to achieve a decent parking job,  but hey..at least I give a **** right? 

I woke up in between a memory and a dream...

Tom Petty

sor09
on 7/7/15 6:42 pm

H-Y... they should put that pretty car away and ride a tricycle!

Hislady
on 7/1/15 3:18 pm - Vancouver, WA

Thank you my hubby always does this!! Just drive for heavens sake like you said IT'S A FREAKIN' 4x4 go already! He says he doesn't want to bump me around but it hurts more going slow than if he'd just do it already! Get it over with!

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 7/1/15 10:23 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

It irritates the hell out of me when joggers or other people walk all over the 1 bike lane when there are 3 other lanes for them to jog or walk their entourage of kids. It's on the sidewalk, its posted all over, yet they take up all this room with their fat ass stroller & I have to yell at them to get out of the way cuz God knows it doesn't dawn on them to walk/jog somewhere else with all the other bikers on the road. Yet if I run your ass down its my fault?

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 7/1/15 3:47 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

Do you have a bell on your bike? I've found it's super helpful when people hear it behind them and realize "oh crap there's somebody speeding towards me." Sadly, I'm one of very few cyclists on our local shared-use paths that uses one :(

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 7/1/15 4:42 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Girl I've used that bell & it doesn't do **** for them. They're on the phone or they've got their headphones on, they r in another world. How do people just walk around looking at their phone & be totally oblivious to their surroundings? Jogging & can't hear anything other than their music. Dumb as rocks, then they wonder why their ass got hit.

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/