Help/advice plz

free4ever
on 6/5/15 3:40 pm - Elizabeth City, NC

Well I found something today, was picking up something quick at the store and saw "silk almond/coconut milk". 0-sugar  

Kathyjs
on 6/7/15 6:09 pm

This probably belongs in the ***** fest forum. I am 65 years old. Lost everything I worked for, started over. So many surgeries I lost track . My only daughter killed. I gained weight because I ate too much. Don't keep saying oh it's ok. Don't think well I can just have a revision. Grim Reeper has excellent info on tracking food. Pull up big girl panties , stop

excuses and you can do this!!!!you don't need shakes this far after surgery. Eat your protein. Big hug after saying all that and wishing you the best . I know it's possible

free4ever
on 6/7/15 6:15 pm - Elizabeth City, NC

I am sry for your loss, and for your life struggles.  Thank you for your honest advice.. I appreciate it.  Protein shakes for me are only meal replacements for when I don't have the ability to eat protein.. Mostly at my job.  I don't get lunch break and limited on what I am allowed to carry inside to eat.  I work in a maximum security state prison.😞. 

Deb366
on 6/9/15 7:55 am
I would suggest exercise and watching (lmiting carbs) I am 60 so past the menopause stuff...and 6 years out on WLS, but those two things always help me kick start to feeling better and keeping my weight in line. Have to say that sounds like you have done amazing through all the hardships and difficulties, that is amazing!

PS. Watch the artificial sweetners...those will pack on pounds too.

Currently 125  pounds