Not doing well today

Ashley in Belgium
on 5/22/15 5:53 am - Belgium
RNY on 08/08/13

Sucks to be you.  Hate hate the headaches and crappy feeling.  I would try drinking some very diluted juice/crystal lite, flavoured water.  I agree with HALA.  When we low carb we need more salt and potassium.  Don't rely on broccoli either to keep you regular.  You definitely (and I mean DEFINITELY) want to avoid the horrid constipation that is coming your way with this diet in the beginning.  Pop a solace just to be sure! 

I have discovered the miracle of B12 and the energy boost it has given me since my revision.  You might want to check if your multi gives you a good dosage.  This has made all the difference for me in feeling good in general, and with my energy levels that I had no idea about before RNY.  Just a thought....

Hang in there - this too shall pass!  Ash

Revision Band to RNY 8/8/13 5'4" HW 252 Lbs / SW 236 Lb / GW 135 lb / CW 127

AmyDee123
on 5/22/15 7:43 am - Lutz, FL
RNY on 06/12/15

Thanks guys.  This morning I woke up feeling better, but the pee stick was negative again.  I did lose 3 of the 4 pounds i put on yesterday though.  My husband said he's going to lock the scale away, but I can't help it.  I have the solace ready, but as of right now I am still pretty loose, which is a common thing for me.  Fingers crossed it stays that way.  I remember doing atkins a long time ago and the constipation being terrible!  I am ready with pills if needed.

I'm an extreme couponer and get vitamins with cash back all the time, so I have a pharmacy of stuff I can take, which is nice to have for occasions like today.  I have added potassium to see if it helps.  Here is what I also take each day:

Bariatric Advantage berry multi vit 2x/day
Biotin 5mg 2x/day
Folic Acid 1mg 1x/day
Milk Thistle 240mg 3x/day
Bariatric Advantage calcium chews 3x/day
Vit D2 1.25mg 1x/week
Liquid B complex sublingually 3x/day

I might have some magnesium, I have to look in the vitamin drawer.

My husband kind of got frustrated with me this morning because I was fussing about the diet and the situation yesterday.  He told me I needed to stop focusing on the weight on the scale, or what I can't have, and focus more on the fact that I have made lifestyle changes.  I know he's right, but I told him that my issue was since things are not going textbook (I am not getting positive letostix except every now and again) I worry that the lifestyle change I made was faulty.  I know it was right, but I still doubt myself.  Yes, I have lost 17 pounds in less than 2 weeks, but at my size up to 25 pounds could be water weight.  So until I have lost past that 25 pounds I am going to second guess myself in thinking that it is all jus****er weight.  Its how my screwed brain works, and why i give up on myself regularly.  He told me to go out and get the nicest cut of meat I can find (he knows I am in love with steak) and he will make his pesto tonight (another thing I am in love with).  That we need to be excited about the food we can have, not dissapointed about the foods we can't have.

LapBand Weight 460 (2006) | Panni Removal Weight 200 (2008) | 3rd kid (2009)
Revision to RNY Weight 355 (June 2015)