I have sobbed all day today, it is part of recovery?

jgreenlee12
on 5/16/15 3:47 am
VSG on 12/08/14

My husband and daughter thought i had lost my mind but they had both already been through WLS so they were pretty patient with me until my hormones straightened back out.

Nic M
on 5/16/15 4:17 am

Oh, Bonkers, it's normal. It stinks, though. It WILL PASS. Hang in there! Take good care of yourself while you're recuperating. Feel better soon! 

Avoid kemmerling, Green Bay, WI

Kellyrob
on 5/16/15 9:36 am
VSG on 04/20/15

I cried like a baby the first 3 days one day I cried all day for no reason at all, I wasn't really having pain I just cried. Things are going much better now. It will pass, while going through it is really is hard to believe. 

Nancy
on 5/16/15 1:05 pm - Kasson, MN

Your body is going through a lot of changes and so you will have more emotional moments!   Just stay strong!

Valerie G.
on 5/17/15 5:58 am - Northwest Mountains, GA

Call your doc about this tomorrow!  Post op depression occurs to some who were never depressed before.  The good news is that it's treatable, so don't delay fixing it.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

bonkers-1952
on 5/17/15 9:31 pm

You r relies have helped me so so much! THANK YOU! So now when I get out of sorts I imagine hormones being eliminated from their fat cell homes and taking new residency in the toilet! This puts a smile on my face.

Y D.
on 5/18/15 11:45 am
VSG on 01/19/15 with

Definitely normal. Not only hormonal changes, but your calorie intake affects your energy and mood as well. Also, transitioning into a low carb/very low carb diet is notorious for creating mood changes. but you will level out